Stability Patch Stellaris: Console Edition (Aug 2020)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Aceparadox

Community Manager (Stellaris)
Jan 9, 2020
stellaris_CE_Patch_2.0.3 (1).png

Hello Console Edition Fans!

Community Manager AC here! We’ve identified and fixed several more crashing issues with Stellaris: Console Edition, as well as a fix for a fleet upgrade bug that was identified by one of our Community members (thanks for letting us know about this!).

Patch Notes version 2.0.0.3 XBOX/ 2.0.3 PS4
  • Fixed double alloy refund when upgrading fleets
  • Fixed crash when viewing army combat
  • Fixed crash when loading late-game save
  • Fixed random late-game crashes
  • Fixed a crash caused by corrupted save games, even after redownloading from the cloud

While we always try to ensure save compatibility, we cannot guarantee that these changes will not cause further issues for existing saves. We recommend that anyone experiencing crashing issues after this patch, start a new save and see if these issues persist.

Anyone not getting the hotfix should restart their console and manually check for updates. Please note that sometimes these hotfixes take some time to propagate through the servers. The live version will be 2.0.0.3 for Xbox and 2.0.3 for PS4 after your console has updated.

Should you experience any further crashing issues, please report crashing issues (and other bugs!) on the Console Edition Bug Report forums (here), and anyone with issues updating to the correct version can open a ticket with Customer Support (here).

Thanks for playing Stellaris: Console Edition and providing us feedback!

Link to bug report forums: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/forums/stellaris-console-edition-bug-reports.1070/
Link to Customer Support: https://support.paradoxplaza.com/

• 3Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
You sure as hell didn't fix double alloy refund, you made everything cost quadruple the amount to upgrade, example takes 700 to upgrade fleet, making 40 alloy a month 2200 stock pile, upgrade the little fleet 8 cruiser 3 destroyers few corvettes, and not building anything else, by time fleet is halfway upgrade stock pile of 2200 is at 12, and though your making 40 a month it takes it every time a ship upgrades, you've made it unplayable, fix it or give me a damn refund

• 1Like
Reactions:
And another thing the crashes are 100 times worse, above post is from a new game I started today as the one I was playing with my little bandit kingdom at 78,000 points was so screwed up could not even get a month in before a crash, granted at war with a federation larger than me, but basically quit due to the constant crashes, 10 loads last night 11 crashes withing five minutes of loading and unpausing, was thinking of other expansions but until you fix your screwed up update I'll pass, and seriously wanting a refund for the expansions etc I do have if you don't fix it within a few days

Reactions:
The game still crashes at least once every 10 minutes after the year 2400. Do you guys not understand what stability patch is supposed to do? Because your "Stability Patch" destabilized the game even more. My cat could do better programming.

Reactions: