• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Also quasi ein Volk(platzhalter) für jedes Volk mit Tarnschiffen zu dem dann die Flotten tranferiert werden? Wäre dann die Frage wie man quasi für ein zweites Volk die Flotten befehligen könnte.

I always enjoyed playing your mod and I had a very good game with my brother. But due to the Apocalypse Update our game isn´t playable anymore.
I don´t know if this is possible, but could you please do a 1.9.1 Version (or is there any method to revert it)? I would really appreciate this, because I also do not like the new Update and would rather play the old version. There are still many Bugs due to the Update like the time going extremely fast and the frontier outpost having the normal starbase layout.
I hope you can help me with this issue.
Thanks
Julius

Bildschirmfoto_vom_2018-02-23_14-54-13.png

just find that on our workshop description :rolleyes:

Ist eigentlich ein Update der Galaxiekarte geplant? Vor allem auf der Alpha/Beta Quadrant Karte liegen, verglichen mit der Vorlage die ihr nutzt, einige Systeme an den falschen Orten, zum Beispiel das Acamar-System (eigentlich vor dem Klingonengebiet, hier aber dahinter), Yridia (eigentlich in der Nähe des Briar-Patch, hier aber an der Cardassianischen Grenze), das Suliban-System fehlt ganz (ebenfalls beim Briar-Patch, auch die Frage ob damit die unbewohnbare Heimatwelt oder die Lage der Cabal-Helix gemeint ist). Wirkt vielleicht etwas pedantisch, aber als Star Trek Fan fällt das doch auf, jedenfalls mir
Soll auch kein meckern sein, nur eine Frage, da es dem Spiel an sich natürlich nicht schadet.

Vielleicht eine kleine Ergänzung, was die Gründung der Föderation angeht. Im Moment ist dies ja ein mehr oder weniger automatischer Vorgang, könnte man das vielleicht als eine Kette von Quests organisieren? Zum Beispiel, indem erst die Heimatplaneten aller potentiellen Föderationsmitglieder im Rahmen einer Questreihe von einer Delegation besucht werden müssen?

Damit wäre die Gründung der Föderation eine Entscheidung nach eigenem Tempo, was auch mehr Luft für andere Questreihen lassen würde (wie z.B. Cold Stations, Demons), die nach der Föderationsgründung scheinbar nicht mehr möglich sind.

Guys, you have created such a detailed and amazing job. The level of work is insane! I genuinely think this mod makes stellaris. Without ST:NH i can see stellaris player base dropping significantly. If there was a way to donate to you guys, i really would. Is there?

A few thoughts over the past 24 hours straight of play,
1# To add a little more difficulty, have you contemplated duplicating the klingons? Breaking the Klingons into different houses making it slightly harder. The same for possibly the Kazon sects? So rather than (Klingon empire), they would be called (House Korath) or (House Martok) and so on.

2# I would love to see a lore full galaxy, without the scripted events. I think you guys have done an amazing job on the scripted events. So perfect. But there comes a time where you want to be in the star trek galaxy, but want the freedom to do as you like. If that makes sense?

3# Not sure if its possible, but would love to see a name generator for the scientists and leaders ect. So i dont have to keep renaming them my self to lore full names :D

Just random things i am sure you geniuses have thought about. Please keep up the good work lads, and if there is a patron of some sort, point me in the direction! :D

die haben wir auch, nur das wir eben alle systeme zu den naechsten system verknuepfen und danach die lines unsichtbar machen.
das einzige was bei uns anders ist, das wir eben nicht diese "kanaele" nicht anbieten, das ist eben nicht trekki :D

Really love the work you put into this mod

I was wondering if you could make some standalone mods that have some of the mechanics, like the federation mechanic, so when we are not playing STNH we can still have some of the awesome mechanics you put in this mod

Idea-

I would think the federation mechanic would work like it does in STNH
1. Form a coalition
2. Have an event fire that allows the formation of a federation (if you say no it can still fire again)
3. Form the federation and choose the name of the Federation (would be cool if you could choose a new flag and colors)
4. Then to get more members (like STNH) you form a coalition and every 2 years you have the option of adding progress to the integration or you can spend influence on other empires to try to get them to join a coalition (empires that are xenophobic wouldn't usually join a coalition)

I don't know how it would work if you had 2 federations formed and how they would interact with one another but I'm only looking for the basic mechanic (you could just allow only one federation to form but that seems a little restricting)

I don't really know about the other mechanics because I haven't had the time to play them all and my computer is really not that good.
When I do get a better computer I will be playing this a lot

Last edited:
we talked about that after ur post in discord, its atm not planned, the current version of that script takes several dozen hours of scripting...
maybe shaggo want to realize a simplificated variant of it, but no promises

Ideen zu den Breen:

Laut Weyoun 2375 ist die Heimatwelt kein Eisplanet, sondern weisst ein angenehmes Klima auf.

Klasse M(Alpine)statt Klasse P ?

Bodentruppen: Sondereinheiten alla MACO

Da man eh schon Material aus STO genutzt wird, könnte man auch diese Einheiten nutzen.

Ak'ched Soldier

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Ak'ched_Soldier

Ak'ched Guard
https://sto.gamepedia.com/Ak'ched_Guard

Schiffdesgins

Sarr Theln Warship

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Sarr_Theln_Warship

Breen Rezreth Dreadnought Cruiser

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Breen_Rezreth_Dreadnought_Cruiser

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im Roman Nullsummenspiel besteht die Breen-Konföderation nicht nur aus einer einzelnen Spezies, vielmehr handelt es sich um einen Zusammenschluss mehrerer Spezies. Das Tragen eines Helmes und die damit verbundenen Maskierung ist mit der Geheimhaltung dieses Spezies-Zusammenschlusses begründet, damit jeder Breen gleich behandelt wird. Selbst Kinder tragen bereits diese Anzüge. Beziehungen werden von der Regierung zugewiesen. Zu den beteiligten Spezies zählen unter anderem die Silwaan, die Fenrisal, die Amoniri und die Paclu. Die ungewöhnliche Helmform ist durch die Physiologie der wolfsähnlichen Fenrisal begründet. Die angedeuteten Kälteanzüge tragen die Amoniri, da sie diese zum Überleben benötigen. Außerdem sind die Amoniri sie Rasse, welche kein Blut besitzen. Die Paclu besitzen die vierlappigen Gehirne und sind deswegen gegen Telepaten immun.

Dies könnte man unter Fraktionen einbauen
Statt Duty First, Fenrisal
Angelehnt an das klingonische Reich mit ihren Häusern.

Hi guys,
Just a few small things,
1) Would you guys consider having United Earth start with also a (Lunar Colony). Referenced in Enterprise. Some thing tiny (Like a 4/5 tile on the moon). Or Make it a Barren/rocky moon, so it can be colonised reasonably early on?
2) I personally hate the Saurian League. I think they grow too big, and almost always destroy the Romulans in every game i play. Could you guy's consider making the Saurian League a Minor nation? Or a nation that does not expand until later in the game?
3) Would you also consider having the Borg start with "Gates" in their starting system. And the ability to use them, so they can some what easily reach Alpha/beta quadrant. Would love to see the Borg actually attack Wolf 35 :D

Keep up the good work guys! <3