• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As it currently stands, Star bases do no regenerate shields. They get technology to gain more shields, which is great. But no way to regenerate them after a fight. I've researched most of the tech in my current game, and still nothing to help with this problem.

Sternenbasisschilde regenerieren sich nicht.

I would suggest that trading centers, spaceports, etc, get an icon on the building that indicate what type of resource they are importing, it would go along way in order to avoid having to go through the import menu and being on the lookout to see if I have any available to do trade.

Could you make the establishment of the Federation selectable at start if one wants to?

For example
- Random (as right now)
- Humans establish the Federation
- Vulcans establish the Federation
- etc

It's really incredibly annoying to play as a Beta, Gamma or Delta empire and finally get to the Alpha Quadrant and realise that there is either no Federation or some random empire has founded it.

Hi,

this is the place to give us feedback and new ideas also u can participate to the mod Star Trek New Horizons

Grinsel

Idea:

Can you break out the races/factions as a separate mod so that someone can use the faction and ship designs in the regular game? Your models are sweet!

I'm just getting started playing Stellaris and want to play the regular game and your overhaul too. Thanks for your time!

Hi,
hier kannst du uns deinen Feedback und deine Ideen posten, auch kannst du an unserer Star Trek New Horizons Mod-Entwicklung teilhaben und den weiteren aufbau steuern.

Grinsel

Hi,

this is the place to give us feedback and new ideas also u can participate to the mod Star Trek New Horizons

Grinsel
Been playing the expansion and think it's great. Tried searching for this idea in the forum and on discord but didn't see anything, apologies if it's already been suggested.
It seems like the player and the NPCs are able to blob out too easily and too early. I don't know the built in mechanics, but maybe some way to slow the roll so that by mid Enterprise era (pre-TOS and into TOS) the entire galaxy isn't claimed. Happy to discuss further if interested.

Been playing and enjoying this mod for awhile now and I thought that with the new Nemesis dlc that perhaps the Borg and possibly the Undine could get an ascension perk to become a crisis. I feel like it might fit the lore a bit and add another nuance to Borg play (haven't played Undine so I don't how well it would work). Anyway keep up the fantastic work on the mod!