• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

LittleMikey

Sergeant
93 Badges
Oct 26, 2012
  • Ancient Space
  • Magicka 2
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • War of the Vikings
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Starvoid
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Pirates of Black Cove
  • Majesty 2
  • Magicka
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Dungeonland
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Lead and Gold
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Impire
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • BATTLETECH
  • 500k Club
  • War of the Roses
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
Hi there,

I'm currently playing mission 2-3. I keep sending squads out on raids who get "stuck". Basically, they stay greyed out in the squads menu, even though the timer on the raid begins counting down indicating they have finished the quest. I've restarted the level once, because the squad is basically unusable, and it's happened to me twice. I don't think it's the same raid node every time, but this most recent one was the materials raid to the bottom-left of the dungeon icon.

I've tried attaching my .log file but it's so large it crashes the forum, so I've uploaded it here:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33453523/Impire_.log

Also, I think this is the correct replay file, but this is the replay:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33453523/Replay_2013_04_15_11_43_34.rpy

Some help to fix this would be great!

Upvote 0
I'm experiencing this too, in Chapter 1, Mission 4. Restarting the mission doesn't seem to keep it from happening when I send my squads out for materials.

Is there any rough ETA on said patch which should fix this?

I'm very much enjoying the game, otherwise - but this has made it difficult to progress.

This should have been fixed in patch 1.1.0.8

Can you attach the following files:
- the impire.log (MyDocuments/Impire)
- the <file>.rpy (MyDocuments/Impire/Replay) (try to attach a replay where a squad gets stuck)

Try to give us a general time frame when this happens so that we can keep an eye on the buggy squad.

Also, if you manage to see the interior of the raid site, can you tell me if a squad member is stuck somewhere?

Last edited:
I was able to reproduce this, and have attached the requested files. This happened to Squad 2, right at the end of my play session (so it should be right at the end of the replay). Fortuitously, I was observing this particular squad at the time.

None of the squad members were actually "stuck" inside the raid site, however I did notice that the Overlord of the squad teleported out, and the remainder of the squad (two Berserkers and a Priest) teleported out a couple of seconds later. In previous observations of raid sites, the squad simply disappeared all at once - no teleportation visuals were seen. So I suspect that this behavior may be somehow related to the squad being "stuck".

Additionally, I saved my game immediately at the end of the play session (with the squad in a "stuck" state). I'm not certain if that will be of use to you in diagnosing this, but if it would, please let me know which files you would like to have sent.

View attachment Impire.log.zip
View attachment Replay_2013_04_22_09_06_31.rpy.zip