Spoilers keep trying to scroll to the bottom on mobile

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Reactions:
Also are you a forum support person? If not I don't know why you are questioning my bug report..
To disprove your idea that it might be a problem related to the combination of Android and Chrome. If it was related to that I would experience the same issues. I don't so it most likely isn't. That doesn't mean I am questioning your bug report as such... :rolleyes:
I am very sorry for trying to help.

Reactions:
To disprove your idea that it might be a problem related to the combination of Android and Chrome. If it was related to that I would experience the same issues. I don't so it most likely isn't. That doesn't mean I am questioning your bug report as such... :rolleyes:
I am very sorry for trying to help.
I never said it's because of Chrome or Android.
Using Chrome on Android, if it's browser specific.
This is just a standard line in reporting bugs for websites.. Specifying my device and browser doesn't mean it's because of my device and browser...

Sheesh...
I never said it's because of Chrome or Android.
I didn't either.

Stating "Chrome on Android" is as usefual as saying "Some browser on some device".
If you want to make a proper "standard line" then at least include the version (like I did). In fact I included both versions so that you could check your own versions which may (or may not) be different to mine. If there was a difference then this might have been a hint on how you could solve the problem by simply installing another version. But I guess it suited you more to simply bark at me instead.

That being said, I again apologize for trying to help you.
Have a nice day, I won't bother you anymore.

Reactions:
Also are you a forum support person? If not I don't know why you are questioning my bug report..
Although he may not be Paradox staff or forum staff, help like his is appreciated regardless.

Thank you for confirming it isn't a global Android/Chrome bug @elektrizikekswerk

I haven't experienced this either at this stage. If anyone else has this behaviour, please post here, or if you manage to find a way to reproduce it @Michael Kim please let us know.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Sheesh...

I didn't either.

Stating "Chrome on Android" is as usefual as saying "Some browser on some device".
If you want to make a proper "standard line" then at least include the version (like I did). In fact I included both versions so that you could check your own versions which may (or may not) be different to mine. If there was a difference then this might have been a hint on how you could solve the problem by simply installing another version. But I guess it suited you more to simply bark at me instead.

That being said, I again apologize for trying to help you.
Have a nice day, I won't bother you anymore.

Have you ever reported a website bug ever? It's standard to include browser information.

You are taking to a web dev here. Indeed you shouldn't bother me because you have no idea what you're doing.

Jumping in someone else's bug report to say "it's not happening to me" is the least helpful and the most annoying behavior ever.

Although he may not be Paradox staff or forum staff, help like his is appreciated regardless.

Thank you for confirming it isn't a global Android/Chrome bug @elektrizikekswerk

Huh, nice

@pevergreen I managed to reliably reproduce the bug. It has something to do with changing the height of the browser window. On my Mac it happens when I mouse over the menu bar. I couldn't upload the screen recording here so it's on youtube:

On Android it happens in a similar way because the Chrome browser tries to hide the URL bar, at which point the browser height changes and the bug happens.