• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Saber Avalon

Sergeant
14 Badges
Feb 23, 2018
  • Stellaris
  • BATTLETECH
  • BATTLETECH - Initiate of the Order
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH - Beta Backer
  • BATTLETECH - Backer
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Prison Architect
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
WUD55WE.png

I am so conflicted right now... I want to let Whisper go cause it's Gray Death Legion.... but for the sake of my game I don't want to lose one of my best pilots. I don't even know if I'll get anything beyond the 100k (or not if I let her keep it) or if she'll come back.... AAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!

He came for Dekker in mine.

Keep your mitts off my troops Carlyle.
The only one coming for Dekker is the one I can't stop. Death.
But I can delay that one for a good long while.

Grayson can have Kelly Sedda.

... he'll send her back in a week with twice as much as he paid me initially to keep her away from wherever he'll be for the next ten years.

As I recall, every GDL book starts with the GDL getting wiped out and Grayson having to rebuild it with a handful of survivors. So I'm pretty sure sending anyone to join the GDL in the core Battletech timeline is a death sentence.

In most of my games, that happens by mission 3. Dekker would likely have a longer life expectancy with Carlyle, lol.

Dekker is the survivor in my games, always living to cause trouble in the events which fire later... :)

Reactions:
In my first campaign he killed the final enemy with the AC/10 from his stock UrbanMech.

... because insult, injury, and infamy all go together!

I got lucky. Caryle went for one of my scrubs. I let him go but kept the kickback
Geez, Carlyle always goes for my best pilots… and he's never satisfied (see eMouse's post above). In my first campaign he took three. I didn't start advising the pilots to think it over carefully until he came for Glitch.

Nobody touches my Glitch.