• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

freiman

Recruit
Jun 11, 2020
Guys,

I want to continue to upgrade the Argo. It really bugs me that the Argo has three docking ports, and I have only one Leopard. Checking the lore (and the lore for this game is awesome) I have found that the Argo also has six "small craft cubicles" and now it bugs me that I am not using those either. The Argo being a dropship that couldn't drop was a bit odd, until you learn that she is supposed to carry a moderate sized fleet of parasite ships. She is supposed to have eight subordinate ships, and I have gotten her a single one.

I have asked on the steam discussion boards, and folks tell me that using certain mods, I can add a second leopard, but I have to salvage it and rebuild it myself. That sounds perfect. I was really disappointed that I couldn't do anything with the ship in "Of Unknown Origin."

The folks on the Steam discussion boards, however, are pretty good guys and didn't want to spoil anything.

In order to run this particular bit of content, do I just download and install RogueTech?