• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There should be a way to send ships up river, to allow for more accurate campaigns against the CSA. The Union sent steam ships up the Red River, a tributary of the Mississippi, to halt supplies moving in from Texas. We should have something like that, at least for some large rivers. Some examples could be the Mississippi, the Amazon, the Hudson, and the Congo Rivers. I'm sure there are other likely candidates. With such access, we should then be able to build naval bases on some provinces adjacent to rivers. Not all naval bases are situated on the coast.
The Yangtze and Yellow River in China as well as the canal connecting the two. And dreadnoughts and cruisers shouldn't be able to enter canals.

Less trolling, please. I'm sure mods make things more balanced or more interesting for you, but the game is quite playable without them.

Let the praise/critique begin!

Critiques were asked for, I'm afraid, my good sir. Also, if anything is said about replying to messages such as that, it was not in any sort of colouring to make it that kind of message. ;)

On to happier things. I must say, I'm looking forward to this expansion if I can ever get Vicky 2 to install again. :(

Is there a chance that we´ll see an automatic army management, like in HoI?

I thought you guys might be interested in this. Just got this page with a complete release schedule:

http://www.paradoxplaza.com/press

RELEASE SCHEDULE (correct as of September 2, 2011)
All titles are PC only unless otherwise stated

SEPTEMBER
Sengoku September 13th
King Arthur: Fallen Champions Sept 16th

Hearts of Iron The Card Game (online) September TBC

OCTOBER
Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter October TBC

NOVEMBER
Hearts of Iron III Collection November 15th
Cities in Motion Collection November 15th
Magicka Collection November 15th
Defenders of Ardania (PC, iPad, PS3, Xbox) November 22nd