- Dec 29, 2005
ok, i have a bomb to drop, are you ready?
Here goes. The first expansion for vii is brewing in the paradox office.
Ok, maybe you are not completely shocked.
the aim is to improve upon mainly the political and economical aspects of the game, with focus on the american civil war era.
I'll list a few of the features here:
- new starting point in 1861, allowing players to experience the us civil war from the start.
- manufacture reasons to go to war with other countries, all in the name of the great game of power.
- civilize your country with various new reform paths to ultimately become equal to the western nations.
- invest in building infrastructure and factories in other countries to strengthen their ties to you.
- deeper political system with new national focus options and new types of reforms.
- a new system of popular movements that can be appeased or suppressed, but if ignored, will become the revolutionaries of tomorrow.
- improved interface, with more information easily available and improving gameplay.
let the praise/critique begin!