• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It has been great to read this AAR, it took around a week, I've been reading this every evening as a kind of bedtime story. :rofl: Great story, you have developed some quite deep characters indeed, though I hope you would consencrate on making Popeliucka and his friends even more interesting persons... But even more I hope that this AAR will continue for a long time -- best AAR ever! So, hopefully this will resurrect soon.

Hello, everyone!

The author (me) is indeed alive and well. Sadly, the AAR is still on a sort of hiatus due to me getting my university diploma in real life and all the associated stress.
My apologies.
I have vowed to finish the AAR at a certain point and I shall do it. :)

I just read through this entire AAR and I must say it is amazing.

I cannot wait for new updates to come along.

(First post on the forum btw)

I must say I am rather impressed and amused. I'm a Pole, you know.
Sure, I didn't read it, but I took like half an hour to scroll through all the pages.

I was meaning to suggest turning on Germans, but it seems EP won, so I'm good with that.

Speaking of that, I believe you could find some allies in the catholic league by helping Austria form an alike federation to yours(ie the Danube Federation) - who knows, it could be your best ally and a great step towards centralizing europe towards a federation type(that would be something ambitious to work towards to) - First however Germany and Russia needs to get out of the way :>

I was a bit "meh" at first at the "Speak lithuanian or die" and then seeing you just skim through the union of Lomza like if it was some formality, but I'm happy you've gotten into this deeper. Oh and I really appreciate the polish characters. They're quite witty =)

Cheers and keep on updatin'. If you want to know anything about Poland and its history or would like any polish-related contribution from my side, my skype is "kfijatass".

I'm just going to assume that this AAR is dead or dying. Which is a shame, I really liked the AAR.

But anyway, as a last request if this AAR is dead, can you tell us what was to happen? I mean, it's been now 4 months since you posted here, so I'm just assuming it is all but given up and you kind of left us at a cliff-hanger.

I'm just going to assume that this AAR is dead or dying. Which is a shame, I really liked the AAR.

But anyway, as a last request if this AAR is dead, can you tell us what was to happen? I mean, it's been now 4 months since you posted here, so I'm just assuming it is all but given up and you kind of left us at a cliff-hanger.

The Eurasianists are just blocked all news out of Lithuania as part of their clever scheme.

Hello again, everyone.

I am well aware this is my first post for months: I'll just say there have been a lot of problems and I couldn't continue with the AAR, nor the game. I apologise to those whose hopes and aspirations I've let down.
However, I -will- go on with the AAR within a week or two, this time recreating it in the Darkest Hour.
I'll start a new thread on the Darkest Hour forum, so see you there. Until it's up, you may ask me any questions here. :)

Good to see you back! Looking forward to revival of your project in Darkest Hour.