• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

GazOD

Private
25 Badges
Oct 4, 2016
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
I know you cant give us an exact date on when the game will be released, but how soon is soon? Cause every time this question of release date gets asked, we get the answer ''soon''. Will the game be released this month? Or is that too soon? Or will we be waiting till mid December? What details can you give us other than soon?

Cheers

The reason we've said "soon" is because it's a fairly relative term, much like Blizzards "it will be released when it's done" :p. We are still looking at a release this year so to narrow it down I promise we will have more information before December 31st ;).

Reactions:
i hope they wont do with "cooming soon " Heart of iron 4 , it was cancer ... billion years of waiting ... for me soon is like Month ... but i know it would be a miracle , so i hope so they release before December ends ...
IT seems like devs are afraid of postphoning release date ... u know everyone gets mad ... but writing soon is just cancerious ... i rather would see 2016 only than Soon ...

The reason we've said "soon" is because it's a fairly relative term, much like Blizzards "it will be released when it's done" :p. We are still looking at a release this year so to narrow it down I promise we will have more information before December 31st ;).

In other words... You'll be announcing a release time frame of somewhere between Spring and Fall of 2017 soon. Good to know.

Soon™ is always going to be the response to any but the shortest term "when is X happening" questions in gaming. The reason is that timescales are subject to change and people get unreasonably annoyed when things get delayed.

So Soon™.

yay!! I lost my sht when I was browsing my Steam wishlist and saw the price tag next to Tyranny.
I was expecting this to come out around November 29th, clashing with FFXV. The fact that it comes out on November 10th pleases me greatly.
Gives me time to play the new EU4 DLC and then smash out the Dark Souls 3 DLC.

27 more days people!!