• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
KPD Central Committee

The Central Committee shall henceforth not infringe upon demonstrations by party comrades against the continued bloodshed.

KPD Central Committee

The Central Committee shall henceforth not infringe upon demonstrations by party comrades against the continued bloodshed.
The interior ministry is concerned: if any violent protests arise, surely you will not sit idly by?

We will not endorse violent protests; but we shall not impede nor punish party comrades for non-violent demonstrations.

((There are no subsidies to repeal, guys. It's in the screenshot :) To correct Andre Massena: he's right that no separate peace is possible, but not because it's a Great War: because it's a crisis war. You can absolutely do separate peaces in a Great War.

War goals:

GW Capitulation
Germany goals: Provence, Rhone, Humiliate Byzzies
Ethiopia goals: Cyrenaica (the colony this whole war started about), Darfur, Equateur, Bangassou, Dismantle Middle Egypt, Dismantle Alexandria, Angola becomes independent
Qara Koyunlu goal: Cut Egypt down to Size

France will accept right now if we drop QK's goal, Independent Angola, and one of the two dismantle fortifications goals. ))

We have won this war. It remains only to dictate the terms of France's surrender, and to claim the just rewards of our victory. Accordingly, as Chancellor, I propose the following Victory Program:

1. France, on behalf of itself and its allies, shall accept Capitulation of the Great War.

2. All of Germany's war goals shall be complied with.

3. Ethiopia shall receive Cyrenaica, Darfur, Equateur and Bangassou; the fortifications at Middle Egypt shall be dismantled.

4. QK has our sincere thanks for its aid in this struggle.

5. A modest unemployment subsidy shall be provided for those in need.

6. Immediate demobilization, and war supplies to be cut to 50%.

7. In the light of reduced war expenses, and receipt of war reparations, the finance minister is requested to reduce tax rates accordingly; I expect substantial benefits to all segments of our population.

Responsible ministers are requested to conform their ministry's plans to this program.

Gutfreund, Chancellor

The Chancellor's suggestion of a vote for unemployment subsidies is added to the ballot. However, his other proposals must be confirmed by the responsible minister. The Chancellor is reminded that a state of war will persist between Hedjaz and Germany even after the Great War is concluded.

Chief Justice of the Supreme Court

The Chancellor's suggestion of a vote for unemployment subsidies is added to the ballot. However, his other proposals must be confirmed by the responsible minister. The Chancellor is reminded that a state of war will persist between Hedjaz and Germany even after the Great War is concluded.

I thank the Chief Justice for his reminder. Given the war with Hedjaz, I revise my recommendation no. 6 to read: 'Immediate demobilization, and, upon conclusion of the Hedjaz war, return the army and navy war supplies to 50%.'

I must believe that we do not need the mobilized German nation to fight the Hedjaz war, if, indeed, the Chief of the General Staff intends to commit very much of the army to the effort.

Gutfreund, Chancellor

The Chancellor is indeed correct; I do not believe that a fully mobilized military is necessary to defeat Hedjaz.

~ K. F. von Hohenzollern, Chief of the General Staff

The Chancellor is indeed correct; I do not believe that a fully mobilized military is necessary to defeat Hedjaz.

~ K. F. von Hohenzollern, Chief of the General Staff

Herr von Hohenzollern, you should also be prepared to submit plans for direct German military intervention in Hedjaz.

((Could I see a few screenshots of the Syria-Hedjaz conflict, please?))

((Could I see a few screenshots of the Syria-Hedjaz conflict, please?))

((There are some in the update. Let me know if you need something specific.))

Reactions:
((There are some in the update. Let me know if you need something specific.))

((I'd prefer some screens of the actual frontline, just so I know how much our gallant allies are "winning". :rolleyes:))

((Here's the best I can do.

z3SppG.jpg
))

((With near complete peace and war reperations in sight the Finance Ministry will slighty cut military spending and it will decrease taxes progressively until the State only has between 50-100 pounds/day profit))

((My apologies for not writing a full plan, but I have an important German Language test tomorrow))

In recognition of the expansion into France, the final Victory Initiative shall be research into the mentality and cultural milieu of the French in the hope that they might be made into citizens of the German Republic with all due speed.

((Current techs: Mil: 4-4-4-4-4 Nav: 4-4-4-4-4 Com: 4-5-5-3-5 Cul: 3-5-5-5-3 Ind: 4-4-5-4-5
Combustion Engine, Assembly Line, Experimental Psychology, Psychoanalysis, Impressionism, Expressionism))

The Foreign ministry presents these terms for approval:

Germany shall be compistated in two states
Provence, Rhon
Ethiopia shall receive
Cyrenaica, Darfur, Equateur, Bangassou
Egypt will
Dismantle fortifactions in Alexandria
Byzantine Empire will
Admit cuplbality in recent government instability. (( Humiliate))
All losing belligerence will be made to pay reprations and admit responsibility for this horrible war.((Great War Capitulation))

The ministry further believes that given the great patience that the people of Syria have shown us that we ought to acquire from Hedjaz whatever they wish.