• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
War Plan for 1895:

- All forces in the French theatre are to reorganize themselves into armies of anywhere from 20,000 to 40,000 men -- no more, no less.
- These newly reorganized armies are to first drive the French from German lands, and then they are to advance into French territory.
- The British are to be engaged on both land and sea, with all blockading of French ports being postponed until the British Navy has been defeated and no longer poses a serious threat to German naval activities.
- The armies in Northwestern Italy are to advance into France, but the other Armies on the Apennine Peninsula are to remain their to suppress any insurrections.
- The two armies in the Balkans are to continue their attack into Byzantine lands.
- The armies in Africa are to defeat the British and their Beninese allies and protect German Liberia.

~ K. F. von Hohenzollern, Chief of the General Staff

Clarissa Rafanelli returns to Turin for a short period of time, primarily to organize food drives, ration sharing, and other war-time communal activities. Excess food, clothing and other materials are sent to soldiers on the front-lines.

((I don't think I'll have time to play tonight; expect an update Monday or Tuesday night.))

URGENT:

Hedjaz has declared war on our ally, Syria, seeking to restore all territory formerly held by Hedjaz.

lZMo6M.jpg

The Ambassador requests an immediate reply from the Foreign Minister.

Reactions:
The Foreign Ministry recommends we reply in the affirmative to the Syrian request for aid. As a practical matter suppling men and boats for the war effort will be difficult in our current situation. Therefore, I request war subsidies be dispatched to Syria as soon as possible. When the European theatre has been secured I ask the Chief of the General Staff to distpach German troops to support Syria.

Every member in the Reichstag must vote on Herr Schaumburg's proposal to declare war on Hedjaz.

Chief Justice of the Supreme Court

Yes to war. It will have to be mostly financial support until we has secured our own home, but it will be aid nonetheless.

- Eva von Vandenburg

We must support our Syrian allies against the wicked Hedjazian communists.

-Herr Liberator

I don't believe Hedjaz is a subscriber to the doctrine of Revolution. It may be the birthplace, but unless I am mistaken, the proletariat of Hedjaz have yet to overthrow their bourgeois masters.

- Rafanelli

I shall abstain.

Last edited:
Aye, we must defend our allies, and with little to lose in the current atmosphere by giving subsidies, and less to lose with military aid once our rivals are vanquished.

-Johannes Carile, Commander of the Corps of the Gendarmerie

Reluctantly, I must say aye to war.

-Friedrick Thiessen

I too am unenthusiastic about this additional burden, but events compel us, and so I vote for war.

Aye

~ Konrad von Scwaben

I find that a twisting of an old adage best exemplifies the politics of our day: si vis pacem, fac bellum.

Yea to war.

~ K. F. von Hohenzollern

Aye to war

Yes to war in support of Syria.

Hans-Jurgen von Arnim-Boitzenburg
Conclave, Imperialist