The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.
((Two Things, could I get a pic of Italy armies and who is the army between 10th and 12th?))
25% in a house entitles a party to one ministry.
Internal Security and Republic Preservation Act
- The Chancellor shall not authorize the Corps de Gendarmine to conduct a military operation against internal armed forces without the prior express authorization of the Conclave of Stradeholders.
- The Corps de Gendarmine shall be required to attempt diplomacy in an attempt to get some or all of the rebels to stand down and return to their homes.
- The Corps de Gendarmine shall be compelled to accept any surrender that does not affect government structure or needlessly endanger lives.
- Those rebels who stand down will be given amnesty to the crime of High Treason but, not to lower crimes that they have committed.
- The Corps de Gendarmine will not disrupt,arrest,harass or condemn the meetings or members of non-violent political movements.
- The Minister of the Interior shall be empowered to appoint or impeach the Commander of the Corps de Gendaemine subject to approval from the Conclave of Stradeholders by majority vote.
- During times of lawfully declared Martial Law the consent of the Conclave of Stradeholders To use force against Internal armed groups shall be implied unless otherwise stated by force of a majority ballot of the Concave of Stradeholders.
- After an Engagement or at the Request of the Conclave of Stradeholders the Commander of the Corps de Gendarmine shall appear before the Conclave of Stradeholders in order to give a report about the engagement and field questions from the Stradeholders.
The recent happenings within the Republic disturb me somewhat. The populace must be free to organize and practice in non-violent political movements. In order to protect their rights as German Citizens and to avoid the slaughter or people I propose the following bill:
((Now, as I don't think we all want to grind to a halt to hold a vote to crush every 5k man rebellion that happens this will be GM's choice as to what happens if it is not a major rebellion. The commander of the Corps de Gendarmine could be anyone in theory but, in practice will often be an NPC general. Non-Violent will be defined as 80 radicalness or less. Further, I think that I can pass this on the Conclave's authority alone.)
Finally I formerly petition to remain the Minister of Finance.