• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Confidence

((We need some more assembly votes. If you haven't voted already for or against the Minister of War, please do!))

((If @Jack LEagle would be so kind as to vote, we can end the voting and move on with the AAR. :) ))

((Bueller? Bueller? Bueller...))

((@PTSnoop's vote would also be sufficient. :) It's too close to call based on the current voting.))

((Would it? I thought I was in the Conclave now, not the Assembly?))

I have Confidence in our Minister of War.

((You're actually right. We still need another Assembly vote, then. :( ))

(( Hello all,
Apologies for my long absence from the thread; I've been ill these past few months, but I should have popped my head in to explain my absence a while ago. I should be active again from here on out, and I've just finished reading up what I missed. To my surprise, it appears my character was very briefly Foreign Minister, and even more briefly, member of a fascist party, but thankfully, it appears neither were permanent and that I dodged the dreaded influenza of inactivity as well.
My characters fairly young, and the DDA appears as short on members as ever, so I suppose it would make sense simply to resume as left off?))

Theodoor Linden, Stadtholder for Amsterdam in the Conclave and missing person, enters the Conclave and signs his name on the entry book.

((Please feel free to continue, although the AAR itself is on hiatus until the not-too-distant future. :) ))

((I'd like to do a quick poll to see who is/is not still watching the AAR and/or is interested in continuing. This is one of the few games that *should* run nearly flawlessly on my laptop, so I should be able to resume updates relatively soon. It would be nice if @Jack LEagle would vote too. ;) So, treat this as a standard roll call vote. Based on the outcome of the other vote currently ongoing, I will be able to update next weekend (that is, 10/14-10/16). Thanks for your patience!))

(( Present! ))

((Still here.))