• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was unaware that the Ministry of Finance had any policies to change. And is the plan of the Foreign Minstry to continue its somnambulance?

Indeed, is anyone going to do anything?

Germany rots in stagnation!

By thrived you mean limped along with the minimum of input, piety, or care. You aren't a world leader, you aren't a leader at all!

All you seem to do in the Reichstag is throw around insults while contributing nothing of value, Herr Altmark. Perhaps you should look to yourself before judging others so readily.

Well, due to the demographics of this nation, I will never get elected to a position or appointed to a position. This nation will be an endless number of Liberal governments until you die of obesity. So I enjoy my spot as the not-so-sober second thought, filled with hate and vitriol.

Idjit.

((Hey everyone, since our esteemed colleagues have not returned to vote and we still have a few ministers yet to announce plans -- @Warlord Skorr, for example, needs to announce a Chief of the General Staff -- I've been delaying the AAR. Just wanted to check in with you all while you're slinging theoretical mud. :) ))

((I actually meant @Mikkel Glahder, since he's Minister of War. Woopsie!))

Memo from the Ministry of War:

Alongside the border of Poland, forts shall be built or upgraded if needed.

If possible, the military dockyards shall be expanded. A maximum of 5 shall be expanded at a time.

I call for a vote of no confidence in the Minister of War for dereliction of his duties both in respect of the charge fo failing to build up our military and naval forces to a position of second to none, and for his failure to appoint a Chief of the General Staff, thus leaving our armed forcs headless and without direction.

Hans Jurgen von Arnim-Boitzenburg
Imperilaist, Conclave

If somebody seconds Herr von Arnim-Boitzenburg's motion, we will proceed to a vote.

Chief Justice of the Supreme Court

I call for a vote of no confidence in the Minister of War for dereliction of his duties both in respect of the charge fo failing to build up our military and naval forces to a position of second to none, and for his failure to appoint a Chief of the General Staff, thus leaving our armed forcs headless and without direction.

Hans Jurgen von Arnim-Boitzenburg
Imperilaist, Conclave
I second this vote. The minister should be brought to heel.

The Minister of War answers to the Assembly, not the Conclave, and therefore two Assemblypersons will be needed before a vote of no-confidence may continue.

((Completely messed up on my part. Sorry!))

I, too, am disgusted by the indecisiveness of this old relic who refuses to do his job. I will also vote no confidence!

-- Jean-Pierre St. Gerard, Minister of Education, KPD

With Herr St. Gerard's second of Herr Meningen's measure, all Assemblymen are now required to vote whether or not they have confidence in Herr von Schwaben.

I have confidence in Herr Schwaben.

-Otto Meier

Confidence

While I am usually for allowing our elected officials a chance to prove themselves, the glaring error of not appointing such a key position as the Chief of General Staff cannot be ignored, especially with the amount of time given to make such an appointment. Thus I must vote no confidence.

- Eva von Vandenburg