• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
((Remember the best defence is offence. So just offend them and you should be sweet.))
((How stupid are our professors? We don't win anymore! My thesis is YUUUGE!))

Reactions:
((Remember the best defence is offence. So just offend them and you should be sweet.))

((No, no, you've got it all wrong. The key isn't to go on the offensive against the committee but to attack your own dissertation. If you insult and criticize your own work enough, the committee has no choice but to defend it for you. Instant victory. :D

In all seriousness, Avindian, don't worry about delaying updates for this iAAR. Most of us have been tagging along for over two years now. I don't think an extra month or so of waiting will upset anyone. :)))

Reactions:
((Thanks for all the, uh, advice. I hope you'll forgive me if I don't take some of it. ;) ))

((So, the good news is that that the dissertation is done. There are still some nerve wracking moments left, but nothing so time consuming as writing the bloody thing. The better news is that I now find myself with more free time on my hands! Not tonight, but tomorrow night, you should expect the next yearly update. I mean Saturday morning, for reference purposes! I'm not sure what kind of schedule I'll be able to manage going forward, but I should be able to find time for at least one update per week, with everyone's responses pending, naturally.

While you wait, I want to go ahead and call a poll so I can start marking more people as inactive/active/etc. So, if you are present, say something to that effect. Note: characters born before 1830 should be planning for their character's demise/replacement. You have been warned!))

Reactions:
((Reichspräsident here and accounted for. Also congrats on finishing writing your dissertation. Just curious, but how long are dissertations usually? It seems like you've been writing it for months.))

((Staatspräsident von Italien reporting for duty.))

((I need a new char but yeah, I'm here))

((The Minister of the Interior is here.))

((Active))

((Perpetual Chief of the General reporting for duty! Congrats on finishing writing your dissertation, Av! :)))

((Present))

(( I'm here! ))