People's Commissar of the Navy
- Jan 3, 2010
((Avindian, would it be possible for you to do a referendum of the IG Greek pops to see if they would want their own autonomous government?))
((I have no idea how I'd begin to do this. Give me some kind of indication and I'd look into it.))
The following issues are up for a vote on the present ballot:
1) German Sovereignty Act --
1) The Italian Home Rule Act is repealed.
2) The Reichstag may not cede any of Germany's sovereignty in areas where the German Republic has controlled the region for a period greater than 50 years. ((Lands with a German core.)) This includes granting any sort of autonomy, limited or otherwise.
3) Article #2 may only be nullified if a supermajority of three-fourths of both houses agree to it.
2) Fairness in Government Act
1) No German cabinet may consist of members from only a single ideology. Ideology is defined as the present blocs in the Conclave, which are currently Communism, Socialism, Anarcho-Liberalism, Liberalism, Conservatism, and Reactionary.
2) Cabinet here is defined as "Chancellor, Foreign Minister, Minister of the Interior, Minister of War, Minister of Finance, or Minister of Education.
3) Italian Preservation Act
1. The Italian Home Rule act may only be removed with the consent of the Italian Parliament and Presidency.
2. Consent is determined by a vote in the Italian Parliament, wherein a 2/3rds majority as well as the Presidency approve of dissolving themselves.
Items #1 and #3 are not necessarily mutually exclusive. If item #3 is approved before #1, the Italian Parliament and Presidency would be required to consent to the dissolution; however, the second and third articles of the German Sovereignty Act would remain in force. All members from both houses are encouraged to vote. Voting will proceed until Monday at 10 PM (-6 GMT).
Chief Justice of the Supreme Court