King of Queen's
- Mar 4, 2011
The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.
Servatius van Kloetinge smiles wryly at the yet another scene of absurdity unfolding before him, first eying the fish, then the thrower:von Altmark stands up.
He proceeds to throw a small fish, which lands some 2 feet in front of him with a soft *squish*.
von Altmark sniffs.Servatius van Kloetinge smiles wryly at the yet another scene of absurdity unfolding before him, first eying the fish, then the thrower:
You surprise me, Herr von Altmark. I thought your contempt for popular democracy was unimpeachable.
Not all women are liberal fools, Herr Hohenstaufen. The Imperialist Party represents all those of the right, regardless of sex. I will represent the values of the Imperialist party as well as any man can, and I am far better suited to represent the women of this nation than my male colleagues.The Imperialists supporting women in government?! Truly, this country is headed down a strange and dangerous path.
((What the hell?))Scotland gained freedom from Ethiopia in the Yucatan Peninsula before they were promptly annexed by the British Empire.
Perhaps we should liberate the Tricoleur Empire from Polish tyranny?Truly the Reichstag has become a place of colorful, if not productive, discussion.
I am becoming perturbed by the rising militarism and aggressiveness of the other powers on the World Stage, especially in Africa. I suggest we increase our military strength in the coming years, to prevent any... encroachments by these governments.
I believe the best solution would be for all Italians to be united in one political body within the confines of the Republic of Germany.Provisional Italian Confederation Act.
II. So ratifies and passes, the Provisional Italian Confederation Act.
- This act shall, upon being ratified as law, shall do the following...
- A pan-partisan council of commissioners (consisting of all political parties currently with seats in the Reichstag as of the election prior to this bill's passage) will be summoned to Nuremberg to form the Italian Devolutionary Committee -- this committee shall have the power to propose the final plan for the establishment of the "Italienisch Eidgenossenschaft" (Italian Confederation), a German-lead community of autonomous Italian states.
- This committee's responsibility will be to see the peaceful devolution of autonomous powers of the Italian regions to local rule under German guidance. This shall not only ensure that Germany's power is not overshadowed by a potential breakaway autonomous republic, but shall ensure that the Italian region does not devolve once more into lawlessness and be in need of direct assistance.
- However, in doing this, the German Republic shall retain the right to govern certain territories as deemed necessary by the IDC (Italian Devolution Committee) -- any territories with German majorities, or any territory that is deemed strategically necessary, shall be retained as German provinces.
- The IDC will, upon completion of their discussions and planning, propose to the Reichstag their plan for the Italian Confederation, and shall recommend to the Reichsprasident, Reichskanzler, Conclave and Assembly, the course of action necessary to be taken.
- All plans proposed must be ratified by at least half plus one of both the Conclave and the Assembly.