• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
SEA?
(pun intended)
One can hope, but sadly no....

But don't worry, in Steam Workshop there is a Siam mod released in early December 2023, Dutch East Indies mod released in December 2022, and upcoming Filipino mod for June 12th, 2024.

All separate mods, though, but still relative new and regularly updated.

• 2Like
Reactions:
South America huh? Honestly, not very interesting to me, but good for folks that have an interest in that region. Just hope that it has some impact on the rest of the game that everybody gets something new to enjoy.

• 5Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
South America huh? Honestly, not very interesting to me, but good for folks that have an interest in that region. Just hope that it has some impact on the rest of the game that everybody gets something new to enjoy.
Certainly more stuffs for USA to do before Pearl Harbour, tbh.

Mainly keeping Latin America in line with lots of cash, lest they joined the Axis.

• 4Like
Reactions:
Just because it's the Brazilian jungle doesn't mean there can't be 30 Vietnamese guerrillas hiding in it.

Edit: I feel some people aren't watching the video, but tldw is there's an anaconda or other large snake nesting in a cloud of smoke so this is clearly South America, I'm just making a bad joke above.

Last edited:
  • 15Haha
  • 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
What a thrill! Now all we need is the ability for characters to climb the ladder all the way from officer to country leader.

/s But between this and the recently announced MGS3 remake, 2024 is gonna be a great gaming year for snakes.

Last edited:
  • 5Haha
Reactions:
I'm curious how would a South American DLC look like.
Argentina & Brazil, plus maybe Colombia/Venezuela/Peru?
Maybe some other countries could get a shared focus tree?
I'm not really betting too hard on everyone getting unique content. Even less on potentially having more South America DLC down the line.

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 5Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Brasil seems to be confirmed based on the smokey snake, wonder what the other nations will be, in Arms Against Tiranny we got 5 focus trees, I would argue thar Argentina and Chile should also be part of it being the other 2 big important countries in the region after Brasil, then of the remaining ones Peru and Colombia would my choices.

Then Ecuador, Venezuela, Uruguay and Paraguay can be done in a future DLC.

• 4Like
Reactions:
Brasil seems to be confirmed based on the smokey snake, wonder what the other nations will be, in Arms Against Tiranny we got 5 focus trees, I would argue thar Argentina and Chile should also be part of it being the other 2 big important countries in the region after Brasil, then of the remaining ones Peru and Colombia would my choices.

Then Ecuador, Venezuela, Uruguay and Paraguay can be done in a future DLC.
I'd bet on Brasil, Argentina, Colombia, and Venezuela with Chile being a bonus at best.

• 6Like
Reactions:
The snake is likely an Emerald Tree Boa, native to the Amazon rainforest.

And the map in the letters "January 25th" kind of gives it away that it's South America, considering how the borders of Guiana, Venezuela and Colombia are a perfect match here.

I still hope that the 2nd team is busy with the rework for Germany, Japan and Turkey.

• 3Like
Reactions: