Someone already did most of the legwork, Paradox, you just have to implement it

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

HistoricalScore1

First Lieutenant
May 5, 2021
Now that PDXCon is nearly over. Maybe, posts will get more attention. As said this has already been super flushed out.
New Job Manager: I've seen a lot a lot of posts about wanting to be able to have more control over who works what job. Why this will benefit you, Paradox.
  1. With this, you can make automation easier, possibly even for your AI Empires.
  2. You'll give a lot of players what they've been asking for, and @grekulf more meaningful decision making choices (game design) for the player.
  3. The originator (before even this creator) laid out a lot of foundation already, so it shouldn't take too long to implement.
  4. Offers more realism. Basic and even current history.
  5. Adds more options for role players and min/maxers. "Filthy xenos cannot work in my temple" Min/Maxer: species with better output (traits, edicts, etc.) work the jobs they want.

I think they made some of those planetary decisions because that was the only way then to bypass the default weights. I'd recommend taking away the planetary decision and have job prioritization be accessible by default.

1621808041522.png