• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Cohen

First Lieutenant
16 Badges
Feb 19, 2006
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Iron Cross
  • Semper Fi
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • BATTLETECH
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
AI Building IC??? How-to.

A rather simple thread - as of now it seems the biggest issue with '33 / '34 maps is that the AI does not build enough IC, and is facerolled afterwards (probably it will be still even with added IC but I am far from sure).

I tried to tinker with the AI files and spotted some construction 'limits' or instructions but it does not seem to heed grand results. Especially for Soviets...

Given the best probably is for the Mod Developer - who's still active (Cheers!) - fix it!

CAPITAL HQ - missing?

In my Iron-Cross Arma I do not have any Capital-HQ nor Regional-HQ. Is that normal?

Graphical MOD for Iron Cross?

I'd like to get some proper icons, with the right numbers / spots for Iron Cross - Arma (Admittedly I've them for other HOI2 variables, having also AoD and DH! Funnily enough I've gradually hopped back to HOI2 that's more fluid and playable than micro-monster HOI3 and dump-planner HOI4).
I tried to copy paste icons from DH but their numbers are all wonky!

Adding - cannot build Air Bases, Naval Bases, or Radars -IF- I enable the 'produce only in province' (which is a very good option - especially in Multi).

Hi

IC : well, in my games AI produce ic, like a human is imposible

Capital-regional hq : you need land doctrines

Buildings : right click over the province, and build