• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

unmerged(728703)

Recruit
1 Badges
Apr 20, 2013
  • Impire
Hello, I have a strange bug with the game. After completing the 2-nd mission in 1-st chapter the game dropped my Baal's progression and send me to mission 4. I was trying to play it, then third, then i deleted company and started new one, but nothing helped. The problem is, after Im starting playing, after a short time, the game says "Player disconnected from the game" and then nothing happens, the game is just stops, I even cant exit without task manager. In session options I made game private and for 1 player.

Upvote 0
Welcome to the forums DonLakonchinno! The devs will try and look into your problem. Please attach these files:

- the impire.log (MyDocuments/Impire)
- <dumpfile>.dmp (MyDocuments/Impire)
- Config.xml (MyDocuments/Impire)

Thanks.

Hello DonLakonchinno,

Thank you for reporting this problem.
I was unable to reproduce this myself in version 1.1.0.9 but I will report it to the developers so they can take a closer look.

Once again, Thanks!

// Frall

Hello DonLakonchinno, do you still have this problem after the latest patch?

I fixed it! Sorry guys, well, there was nothing you can do about the problem, it was something with my connection, not with the game (well, in some case, with game too because it actually dont have singleplayer mode). I opened cmd.exe, and typed "route -f", and here it is, im playing game without any trouble. Sorry for disturbing you and taking your time again c:

Status
Not open for further replies.