[SOLVED] Majesty 2 Collection problem, mouse wont work

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(410712)

Corporal
1 Badges
Nov 14, 2011
  • Majesty 2 Collection
I received my game by mail but it installed trough steam, when I tried to play, the mouse simply woudnt work, I have windows 7 home premium with a microsoft 6000 lazer mouse. any idea? I'm eager to play this collection.

Richard

Decided to save you some time and looked for solutions :)

Here's what one guy wrote:

I don't know if anyone else is still having this problem but I found a fix for the cursor problem, at least it fixed my problem. In Windows 7 I had the ability to set my desktop resolution to 150% so that all the writing is not so small. I read in another game's forum that this was the cause of my problem. As soon as I set it back to 100%, everything was fine. Hopefully this helps everyone's cursor problem.

Here is another solution that works 100%

Just run the game in windowed mode. Select "windowed" in Options

Hope this helps.

thanks for trying to help, I appreciate a lot. the problem is still present, I tried to put the text to 100%, that's didnt work. then for the windowed mode in the options menu, I simply cant move and click on the windowed window, a simple click and I cant do it, I tried with arrows and everything on the keyboard to move in the options menu but nothing work. Any more help?

I've finally registered my game from the steam key they gave me. I cant move the mouse at all and the arrow keys only let me quit the game, that's all, where can I explain my trouble? I was really eager to play this game, oh well :/