• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

HMS Enterprize

On loan to the C.S Navy
26 Badges
Jun 21, 2004
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Iron Cross
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Darkest Hour
Hi all,

Quick modding question(s)

Whats the word on unit modding? Specifically adding new units (I want to do 3 carrier types- CV, CVL & CVE.

Also on the topic of CVs. Is it possible to add more than one CAG to carriers? Also, can we mod in more than one type of CAG? and make it carrier specific-eg, 'heavy CAG' for CVs, 'light CAG' for CVLs and 'Sub-hunter CAG' for CVEs?

Similarly, Ive looked in the game files and seen lots of new brigades, can we add more as we see fit or is there a limit. Same question goes for divisions/ships/air units.

Dont suppose there is any chance of adding custom terrain types? Id like to do a few levels of urban province, light, heavy, super etc. I dont see it as terribly realistic to consider NYC the same as London as the same as Tokyo etc etc.

I don't know if you can add another new ship class (actually you might be able to do so, you'd just have to change the model number so that you wouldn't upgrade one class to the other.

You should be able to add multiple CAGs to a ship... just not more than one of the same attachment (look in the units/divisions and the carriers and look at the allowed brigades and just add the wanted brigade to the allowed list (or remove the # if already on the list)