• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Read the copyright rules of this forum :D

I know I know the rule, but would it be really enforceable?

In any case, it would be nice if they shared some of their revenues with the biggest contributors in this forum, or with the oldest members (for example people who's been around since 2003:p). And then pigs could start to fly:p

I reckon, and really hope, they have used the 'There Be Dragons' idea for PTI that someone suggested!

As for the other ideas, to be fair, people have been posting great ideas in the old CK forum for years, hopefully many of the suggestions have found a way in. CK has a unique fanbase in that it is the only one that I have ever seen where everyone regulary suggests fun and workable ideas, unlike alot of games where people seem to want really stupid things.

In any case, it would be nice if they shared some of their revenues with the biggest contributors in this forum, or with the oldest members (for example people who's been around since 2003:p). And then pigs could start to fly:p

People have been able to sell their mods of Paradox-games through Gamersgate as DLC.

I've been here since 2002, and I'm 48. Either way, that puts me among the older members. :)

I always hated war in CK1, never liked being bankrupt :p I hope they keep that part in :)

Never had to go bankrupt. Raise your armies, then Grand Mobilize all your vassals, then remove your armies and you have a free army. (You don't pay upkeep on your vassals armies)

Id reckon its the "bookmark characters of interest" idea that someone came up with a while back. Was the most straightforward and brilliant idea I have seen expressed so far.

Never had to go bankrupt. Raise your armies, then Grand Mobilize all your vassals, then remove your armies and you have a free army. (You don't pay upkeep on your vassals armies)

I know, but if you're a small kingdom/medium sized Dukedom, your own forces are gonna number around 1/3 of the nations armed forces (atleast in my experience, the AI vassals are terrible at getting an army up and running, even at 0 scuttage). And since i tend to play those small kingdoms/Dukedoms i usually have to throw in every man i have, including my own ;)

I know, but if you're a small kingdom/medium sized Dukedom, your own forces are gonna number around 1/3 of the nations armed forces (atleast in my experience, the AI vassals are terrible at getting an army up and running, even at 0 scuttage). And since i tend to play those small kingdoms/Dukedoms i usually have to throw in every man i have, including my own ;)

Plus, doing it that way causes a pretty big hit to vassal loyalty, though that isn't a problem if you can conclude the war quickly enough. Also, it sucks from RP POV.

Also, doesn't work for a count.

Plus, doing it that way causes a pretty big hit to vassal loyalty, though that isn't a problem if you can conclude the war quickly enough. Also, it sucks from RP POV.

Also, doesn't work for a count.

exactly, and back in CK (without DV atleast, not entirely sure how it works now), if you went crusading, and wanted to actually disperse the lands you conquerored, you HAD to lead the army yourself, otherwise all the captured lands would go to the vassal who led the army.

It was a real pain.