• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

mahriatwitch1

Recruit
1 Badges
Feb 16, 2022
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
ok so i bought knights of pen and paper 2 recently , anyway, upon looking in the support section i saw a section saying theey have compensated via a "master save", intrigued, i followed the steps, also downloaded the save file called data.kopp ... tells me to replace the existing data.kopp. searched in local files in file explorer only to find the file to replace doesn't exist
has anyone here found where the file data.kopp is? says at the bottom of the article says to open ticket to support i did that, only to be told by a automated email that there is no longer support for knights and pen and paper and it tells me to go to forums.. so here i am :D

Are you on the Steam, iOS or Android version of this game?

FYI I've been supporting this game for years and don't remember anything about this compensation master save you mention! What are you looking to be compensated for, if you only bought the game recently?

ok so i was not asking for compensation, merely saw the master save file on the paradox support section under knights of pen and paper 2.

refer to attached screenshot, i was looking for help with this

currently on steam, randomly found it on the knights of pen and paper support section of paradox

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    86 KB · Views: 0
quote from the person who posted the file

"Some of you had your save files deleted when we deployed the last update for Knights of Pen and Paper and sadly they cannot be recovered :(. As such we have created this "master save" file for you all to enjoy instead and we hope that you will find it satisfactory. "

That post is about KoPP+1, a completely different game to KoPP2. There is nothing like that for this game.