• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
This has been mentioned already in the thread but I'm reiterating it here for visibility.

The technology we're using in the background to make this possible unfortunately doesn't have support for the Linux platform.

A common thing that will create some problems for us to show the Monarch's Journey is mods that are interfering with some files we need. Even seemingly harmless mods might interfer with the gui elements we require - so try to disable _all_ mods if you're having problems getting the feature in the main menu.

Reactions:
Are the challanges on a timer or will they remain forever?

Monarchs and their challenges will remain playable as new ones are revealed. I.e. you will have plenty of time to finish the challenges!

Can you access this if you're running the 64-bit beta or do you have to be on the main release branch? It's not showing up for me even after disabling all mods.

As someone already pointed out the 3.2.2 open beta is 64-bit only while the live 3.3.0 patch also has the Monarch's Journey and some additional bugfixes.

This Monarch's journey seems to be bugged for me. I am logged into my Paradox account and yet I can't do it.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....590/C64A279561EF65D658EAD2B7A78BFD3CF591CD0C/

Could you try quitting to your OS, restart the launcher, log out and in of your account and then restart the game to see if that helps?

Does it have support for Mac? Because I tried opening CK2 and it's not showing the Monarch's Journey, and I'm on Mac OS 10.15.

Your version of macOS is supported. Could you make sure that you 1) don't have any mods enabled, 2) are on 3.3.0 and not on the 3.2.2 open beta as some previous posters in this thread have been and 3) are logged into plaza? If and when you've done this, if you see the trailer widget to the upper left of the main menu but not the Monarch's Journey widget to the right could you please make a report of this on the bug forums and I will have a look at it first thing tomorrow morning.

Every time I restart the game, it shows my progress to be 0 score until i switch to the challenges tab at least once, then it updates. Is anyone else experiencing a similar issue? I'm afraid all my progress might not count in the end or something.

This should be a UI problem only. See my answer here.