• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
since last week its gave a patch on x box but no patch note
It's very clear they don't care about the console version here. There isn't a separate sub-forum, they don't respond to console issues, and they haven't even redirected people somewhere else. I don't know if the console dev even have a website/forum.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Thing is i love the game and its working good on my series x the controller handling is ok better i have aspectet and i totaly whish more comunidcation woud be happening

• 2Like
Reactions:
It's very clear they don't care about the console version here. There isn't a separate sub-forum, they don't respond to console issues, and they haven't even redirected people somewhere else. I don't know if the console dev even have a website/forum.
To be fair, they also don't care abut the PC version unless they're releasing a DLC.

• 9Haha
Reactions:
To be fair, they also don't care abut the PC version unless they're releasing a DLC.
At least CK3 is getting DLC. Imperator got great reviews upon release but was killed by Paradox within 2 years.

• 1Haha
Reactions:
I don't know much about the console version, but seriously guys... We're getting regular dev diaries for the PC version, they've written several times that they do read bug reports even if they don't respond individually to every one of them, and how is that phony comment about Imperator relevant here?

If you want to whine, just pick your favourite social media.

And really... It took me literally under a minute of googling to find what the last update on console was about. Probably faster than it took all of you to post your unrelated whining on the forums.

Reactions:
Hey there,

Our team is providing support in the Tech Support forums;
And the Bug Reports forums are great for us to assess the bug priorities reported by the community. Even if we don't reply a lot in there, rest assured that we are escalating the reports for investigation. I admit a fresher Known Issues list would be a great thing, but unfortunately that is not something we are able to do at the moment. The next PC update will come with Fate of Iberia and as with each of our updates, we aim to fix as much issues as possible.

Regarding Console, we had a little communication hiccup at launch but we are now working with Lab42 (The company who ported CK3 to consoles) to collect data and improve the situation for both PlayStation 5 & Xbox One X|S players. We apologise for the inconvenient. There is little we can say at the moment, but I will try and inquire about the situation today to update this thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

• 9Like
Reactions:
Hey there,

And the Bug Reports forums are great for us to assess the bug priorities reported by the community. Even if we don't reply a lot in there, rest assured that we are escalating the reports for investigation. I admit a fresher Known Issues list would be a great thing, but unfortunately that is not something we are able to do at the moment. The next PC update will come with Fate of Iberia and as with each of our updates, we aim to fix as much issues as possible.

Regarding Console, we had a little communication hiccup at launch but we are now working with Lab42 (The company who ported CK3 to consoles) to collect data and improve the situation for both PlayStation 5 & Xbox One X|S players. We apologise for the inconvenient. There is little we can say at the moment, but I will try and inquire about the situation today to update this thread.

Thanks for taking the time to update us with what you could.
If you could kindly "kick" whoever posted the update notes for 1.0005 on twitter but didn't copy and paste it on to your forum, until they remember to put them on the forum next time (and all the following times too) as well then that would be appreciated - I am pretty sure I'm not the only one that doesn't bother with being on all of the "socials" and just stop by the forum to get any "official word".

All in all the game is very enjoyable, this save issue is less of a "fly in the ointment" and more of an elephant in it though, and the only feedback I see on the Tech Support forum for it is referring people to the Bug report forum.

Thanks for taking the time to update us with what you could.
If you could kindly "kick" whoever posted the update notes for 1.0005 on twitter but didn't copy and paste it on to your forum, until they remember to put them on the forum next time (and all the following times too) as well then that would be appreciated - I am pretty sure I'm not the only one that doesn't bother with being on all of the "socials" and just stop by the forum to get any "official word".

All in all the game is very enjoyable, this save issue is less of a "fly in the ointment" and more of an elephant in it though, and the only feedback I see on the Tech Support forum for it is referring people to the Bug report forum.
Like me i dont have twitter or facebook

Could you add consoles to the Platform and OS options when reporting a bug? Currently it's not very welcoming for console users.

Reactions:
Hey there,

so am guessing the response to your inquiries was either blank looks and/or rude gestures that were inappropriate to communicate here lol

Reactions:

Appreciate the console update. If you don't mind, could you comment why there's been no console subforum created (unlike Stellaris)?

At least CK3 is getting DLC. Imperator got great reviews upon release but was killed by Paradox within 2 years.

Not really, Imperator was hit hard with fan backlash and rightfully so considering the state the game was in. I know a few high profile media platforms skewed the metacritic higher with very generous reviews, but acting like it was all sunshine and palm trees at release is a hilarious revisionist time line.

Reactions:
Got great reviews but was (rightly) trashed by consumers with a 38% approval rating at the time on Steam. It took two entire years of total redesign by accomplished designers comprised of several huge patches to make the game somewhat interesting (but bland, given the lack of DLCs it got in the end). By that time the brand was already utterly tarnished.

All the I:R sad story serves very well to illustrate how great game coders don't make good game designers and to highlight how one should take reviews with more than just a grain of salt.

Last edited:
Reactions: