• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi guys, what are the plans and what you guys want? Any idea`s?
What do you mean? Like another campaign? It would be cool to see more features in escape mode.Something I have wanted since escape mode came out is to have needs. I would like to have a need so there is a point to go to the showers, same with the canteen I don't want to just stand in the middle of the room for however long. So yeah what would you like to see

THe campaign is waaaay too short. I finished it so fast, I assumed it was just an opening chapter.

It could really be expanded with smaller chapters just looking at different mechanics.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I really enjoyed the campaign. I had to start chapter five a second time as my save file kept killing the game. Would be cool if they continued it to a female prison to show the heiress of the mob family locked up and running the family from behind bars. Maybe a good time to show you installing wiretaps, etc.

The campaign is really just a tutorial done in a very interesting way, which I enjoyed. Maybe teach me how to make wings of the prison different security levels? How to make my prisoners eat when there's food so they don't starve to death in the canteen? Or force them to shower so they stop getting mad about smelling bad with 4 shower times a day?

• 2Like
Reactions: