• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogia

Major
98 Badges
Mar 27, 2009
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Sengoku
  • Semper Fi
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Majesty 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Victoria 2
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
Cartel was announced months before Game of dwarves. GOD already has 7 develpment diaries....

Not to be impatient or anything, but i would love to hear from the developers about this game.

They could at least confirm they are making it...

Last month Shams was looking for a developer studio via his Twitter. I just wonder if maybe it was for Cartel. :)

Hi,

Stuff is progressing - but slowly.

Hopefully we'll ahve something for you the second half of this year.

/s

Can't wait to here more about this.

No offense, but look: it's in the interests of the development team and Paradox to provide important news on the game when they have it. If they don't provide it, it's because they don't have any. Different games don't have identically timed development cycles or teams, so pointing to the announcements made for another game don't automatically apply to this one.

I suggest we just sit back and check in occasionally. When there's news to present, it will be up here. :)

No offense, but look: it's in the interests of the development team and Paradox to provide important news on the game when they have it. If they don't provide it, it's because they don't have any. Different games don't have identically timed development cycles or teams, so pointing to the announcements made for another game don't automatically apply to this one.

I suggest we just sit back and check in occasionally. When there's news to present, it will be up here. :)

There is absolutley nothing wrong in asking these questions. It shows that there is interest in this product. What does other announcements/developement cycles has to do with this title/topic/post? Nothing.

Besides this game is announced last year, soon to be a year ago.

I would like to see some screenshots or something. There must be some progress by now.

There is absolutley nothing wrong in asking these questions. It shows that there is interest in this product. What does other announcements/developement cycles has to do with this title/topic/post? Nothing.

Besides this game is announced last year, soon to be a year ago.

I would like to see some screenshots or something. There must be some progress by now.

You are of course welcome to ask, and repeatedly. There is nothing wrong, either, in my trying to explain why information will only be placed here when it's available. Having been on the development side of the equation for one company, I have a tiny bit of insight into why information is sparse at first, but of course, you are welcome to go your own way on this.

Last edited:
Is this still being made?

I fear not - it's not even on Paradox's upcoming list.

Honestly guys...

...when you see this subforum gone then perhaps that would be a strong negative indicator. But until then....

....I take you back up to post 7 by Shams .... looks like things are progressing slowly. Very slowly.

Honestly guys...

...when you see this subforum gone then perhaps that would be a strong negative indicator. But until then....

....I take you back up to post 7 by Shams .... looks like things are progressing slowly. Very slowly.

This is the age of instant gratification! If we do not get an update, development diary, and tweets.... Well, we cry. Wah. Wah. Wah.

<statement=sardonic \>

This is the age of instant gratification! If we do not get an update, development diary, and tweets.... Well, we cry. Wah. Wah. Wah.
<statement=sardonic \>

lol... Im showing my age. But perhaps patience is still a virtue. And the longer it takes to get to us the better it will be?! Better to wait until circumstances are right to work on such a project, rather than go at it all cock-eyed and mess it up!

Anyways Ive not heard any media announcement other than the unveiling that it was going to be done. Unless you know something I dont!

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/09/21/paradox-announce-cartel-interview/

Thread made 21.9.2011....

RPS: So when do we get to see more? When will we see Cartel in action?

Jorjani: Once we are happy with the formula things could move rather quickly. The game could be ready in 12-18 months, but we need to happy with that formula. And that is what we are working on right now.

You guys really?:blink:

Thanks for the link, AdAstra. :)

Well, now we know it (again), as soon as they are happy with the formula the game could be ready in 12-18 months... so I suggest that we all shall meet again in 12-18 months.

Until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.