• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Drakken

Kawachi-no-kokushu
97 Badges
Jan 1, 2001
  • Rome Gold
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Cities in Motion
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Pride of Nations
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria: Revolutions
Oh and reptiles these fludery and oftopshchiki, 85% of archive their work, it outlined until March 2003...

1) 4 religions:Moslems, heathens, orthodox, catholics.
boreal_s:inside the heathens there is division into the sub-classes

2) heresy as additional is religion.

ale :

A) how or it did appear?
b) on the stairs of owners and secular and spiritual region moves the selection:" To recognize or to fight ".With " the acknowledgement " the owner obtains status " heretic ", decrease of respect, but increase in the loyalty from the population.During " the fight " - vice versa." Champion " tears up relations with " the neighbor- heretic " in the chain/network.
As the player- independent owner - it is possible to declare " infection " in itself - but only from the list AGAINST " accepted by official religion pribambasov ".
c) the eradication of infection - affair of the respect of leaders, who sit there, the quantity of klerikov and so forth, etc.
Possible sums:
- heretics are destroyed.Status " heretical " from the province is removed/taken.
- heretics are acknowledged.Status " heretical " is removed/taken FROM ALL provinces with this heresy.I.e. in practice - Pope recognizes " recovery/return to the true faith/belief of the?nashikh brothers?.Respect in all neighbors " of heretics " - to slightly lower, and possible to provoke heresies in the surrounding with former the heretical provinces (wedge by the wedge
- the passage of the bush of province into status " of dog heathens " - all, province drops off from the church, it becomes " other heathen ".Like its leaders." klerikov " - they banish.Consequences - are discussed.

boreal_s:In this detailed realization - thus far only in the internal wish- sheet.

3) the possibility of obtaining the ransom for the captivated knights.

4) are provided the laws of conducting faydy and ancestral war.

5) sale of rights for the inheritance of possessions.

6) the separation of the troops:the army of king - the army of duke - the army of the graph/count

7) game for the spiritual feudal lords and the urban communes for the player will not be realized.

8) with the collections of urban militias and the calls of troops of vassals, they have a version?to be purchased by gold.

9) mercenaries will be!

10) there will be the possibility of passage from kochevnichestva to permanent residency.

11) the great probability of commercial wars, with the break/rupture of commercial agreement.

12) 22 forms of yunitov.
boreal_s:7 branches of services, but 22 pictures of yunitov.

13) the connection/attachment of territory to you, if you are the only remaining legal heir.

14) to the period of the infancy of king, just as to the period of his absence in the matters by serviceman or by civil/civilian, all repairs royal council.

15) among buildings of mill, road, shipyard, church and apgreydy of cathedrals.
There are no custom-house, mines.

16) basic resource/lifetime - that same, zolotishko.
boreal_s:Main resource/lifetime - people

17) boreal_s:Ruler assigns the general/common trend in development of trade, culture and military science.

18) strengthenings are divided into the urban and the provincial, both of two levels.
boreal_s:we are gathered to add one additional level of urban strengthenings.

19) 10 silhouettes of the idea of character, 5 in masculine floor, 5 in female, silhouettes are divided with respect to the ages.
boreal_s:+ the possibility of supplementing the library of portraits by its own forces.

20) the possibility to destroy buildings.

21) there will be bastardy.
boreal_s:with the possibility of the official adoption of the afore-mentioned.

At least we have an occupation for weeks to come, only to figure out what this translation actually means...:p

Good thing I'm better at russian than at that new language Drakken was so kind to teach us....:D

Originally posted by Alexandru H.
Good thing I'm better at russian than at that new language Drakken was so kind to teach us....:D
So, would you care to translate then?:)

Look for a better Russian translation?;)

It'll be shipped onto these boards tomorrow:D

P.S. I think i said already that if you guys need something to be translated from Snowball, i can help you, so thus don't be shy - just ask.

@Drakken: i like Babelfish variant of "yunitov" - so if you are puzzled this is the Russian word for English "units".:D

Ho-ho-ho! Guess who came!

1) 4 religions: muslims, pagans, orthodox, catholics.
boreal_s: there are sub-divisions among pagans

2) Heresy as an additional religion.

ale :

(really lots of stuff, mainly incomprehensible even in Russian)

boreal_s: Such a full implementation exists only in the inner wish-list (I presume that previous lot).

3) The possibility of ransoming captured knights.

4) Laws of waging a feud and a clan war.

5) Sale of inheritance rights.

6) Subdivision of troops: royal army - ducal army - count's army

7) No possibility of playing as a religious feudal (bishop and so on) and a city's council for human players.

8) Upon raising city militias and summoning vassals' armies, they have an option to pay in gold instead.

9) There'll be mercenaries!

10) One can settle as a nomad and become civilized.

11) A high probability of trade wars, upon breaking a trade agreement.

12) 22 unit types.
boreal_s: 7 unit types, but 22 unit pictures.

13) The territory joins you, if you're the only legal heir remaining.

14) While the king is underaged, as well as missing due to military or civil causes, royal council rules everything.

15) Among the buildings there are - mills , roads, shipyards, churches and cathedral upgrades.
There are no mines and customs houses.

16) The main resource is good old gold.
boreal_s: The main resource is humans

17) boreal_s: The dominating direction of trade, cultural and military development is set by the ruler.

18) The fortifications are subdivided to city and provincial, two levels both.
boreal_s: An additional level of city fortification is planned.

19) 10 character presentation silhouettes, 5 male, 5 female, for different ages.
boreal_s: + a possibility of creating own portrait library.

20) Ability to raze builidings.

21) There are bastards.
boreal_s: with an ability to officially adopt them.

14) While the king is underaged, as well as missing due to military or civil causes, royal council rules everything.

Wonder if this means you are out of the game for a while or do you get to control the royal council??

Anyway, all of the stuff listed sounds like it will make a very intriguing game.

I can't stand the wait!!!:eek:

This sounds like a very unique game, I must agree....But it will provide a rich experience

It looks like there is still some way to go for automatic translation software.

But it's still nice to read the FAQ.

No mines? Uhm,, quite unhistorical, isn't it? The mines were quite important source of income for many, many princes...

I really can't imagine that mines will not be included. Perhaps the building, expansion and destruction of mines will not be under player control. Ie, players cannot build mines, they just grow and die according to some algorithm.

Originally posted by Gjerg Kastrioti
I really can't imagine that mines will not be included. Perhaps the building, expansion and destruction of mines will not be under player control. Ie, players cannot build mines, they just grow and die according to some algorithm.

Maybe the presence of mines is implicit in the income received from a metal producing province. There might not be any specific "growing and dying" but rather you just get income from those provinces as if a mine is there to extract the ore.