Snake People with a Plan: Wrath of the Nagas Expansion for Warlock 2

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Are there any other background things coming to enhance modding? Water seems an odd choice, given how bad naval units are across the board, and that any unit can just waterwalk or fly. And if they require water, it would seem they'd be extra vunerable to terraforming... does the water spread, like the dremer land?

They did do that actually.

Yeah months ago, when the game was still "new" and they wanted or needed sales. Funny once they got their sales, they went quiet. Pretty disrespectful.

In the mean time a lot of people asked questions and all is quiet, not even a "Hi, sorry we are still here but can't comment" or if they knew they were making an expansion a "Hi, sorry we are busy working on a new expansion and can't say nothing, but you have not been forgotten".

Look at the comments, a lot of people felt they are forgotten.

I hold the Devs to high standards. I give them crap when they screw up, I praise them when they do great.

Yeah months ago, when the game was still "new" and they wanted or needed sales. Funny once they got their sales, they went quiet. Pretty disrespectful.

In the mean time a lot of people asked questions and all is quiet, not even a "Hi, sorry we are still here but can't comment" or if they knew they were making an expansion a "Hi, sorry we are busy working on a new expansion and can't say nothing, but you have not been forgotten".

Look at the comments, a lot of people felt they are forgotten.

I hold the Devs to high standards. I give them crap when they screw up, I praise them when they do great.

You should probably take a look at these.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...-something&p=17913921&viewfull=1#post17913921

http://steamcommunity.com/app/205990/discussions/0/35221584330174585/#c35221584335517384

Those were both in august, less than two months ago. And both almost exactly say what you're saying they should have said.

I just spent 30$ on sushi that I will never see again. 15$ for a game that you might play for 100 hours (assuming its stable and the AI works) is underpaying. Steam sales have made everyone forget how much work goes into maknig a game. Game devs are going to be paid less than teachers soon in this race to the absolute price bottom. I do wish there was a way to make sure the money went to the developers and not Paradox.

I absolutly support the new pricing, this game is for me amazing because it is (1) not too deep (2) fun (3) beautifull (4) easy to grasp (5) playable in a foreseable timespan. It is one of a kind, but the player base is super small (not talking civ here), so if we want to have a rollout of more DLCs of the current quality, we need to accept the price.
I am a big fan of fsx, in this world addon are stupidly expensive, 15$ looks a bargain to me.
Etienne

I disagree. I like Ino-Co games and i want more addition to Warlock 2 but 15€ for one race and one scenario is too high. 10€ could be ok, but Paradox dlc price are in general too expensive.
But ,ah, anyway it's not really a problem. We never have too wait a long time before they are discounted (bad pratice imo).