"Slaves needed for Local Surplus" bonus doesnt stack (farmland + farming settlement)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

spotlight2001

Private
7 Badges
Nov 1, 2014
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Crusader Kings II
2021-07-21 19_42_04-Imperator.png

In v1.5
farmland: -2 slaves needed for local surplus
farming settlement: -5 slaves needed for local surplus

15 - 7 = 8 slaves needed per surplus

so with 16 slaves in v1.5 I have got 3 trade goods
in v2.0.3 I only get 2 trade goods. When I increase slaves to 20, I get 3 trade goods

So this is like farmland bonus doesnt stack to building bonus in v2.0.3

is this normal in v2.0.3?

Attachments

• 2021-07-22 19_38_49-Window.png
    2021-07-22 19_38_49-Window.png
    1,2 MB · Views: 0
Hover over the icon for the number of trade goods produced. Assuming you haven't integrated Sabellian culture, you're probably getting the +2 penalty for the territory having an Unintegrated Dominant Culture.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hover over the icon for the number of trade goods produced. Assuming you haven't integrated Sabellian culture, you're probably getting the +2 penalty for the territory having an Unintegrated Dominant Culture.
When I have hovered over the grain icon in the summary or the top province part I have not seen a penalty reason

On hovering over the slave icon on the population capacity tab I have seen -30% for "Unintegrated Dominant Culture"
After I have moved around so I have a majority of hellenic roman slaves - the penalty is no longer there. 16 pops -> 3 grain produced

Thank you very much.

• 3Like
Reactions: