• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
View attachment CORE SKIFF 0.7 Japan.rar

thanks Zsar.

Saved as rar file. The model pics go into you aod/mode core/gfx/interface/models folder (they might overwrite stuff) and the models.csv goes into your core/config folder - BE SURE TO BACK THEM BOTH UP BEFORE YOU DO THIS PLEASE - so if anything messes up, you can just drag and drop back your original folder. Also, you might not need the models.csv, you can try without it, but i thought i would include it just in case. Should be working for Japan in 0.6 or 0.7 CORE mod. I cant remember, but you might have to add the models (not the model.csv) to your original AOD folder i.e. AOD/gfx/interface/models as well as the gfx/interface/models in your MOD CORE folder too. Just to be clear DO NOT add the models.csv to your original AOD/Config folder whatever happens.

If this works ok, i can upload one for Germany using either SKIFF as a base or Ostheim's models adapted for CORE. Let me know if you want them.

BIG EDIT: I dont think my pc has a virus, but run a virus scan on the rar before you open it just for my peace of mind.

ALSO please let me know if this doesnt work so i can look at it again.

View attachment CORE SKIFF 0.7 GER.rarIts working right? I'll get to the UK one, i'll have to look at the units and the csv since i'm not that knowledgeable about the British.

This one for germany is using SKIFF resources, all the units should be right - you can use the CSV in the Japan attachment if you need it. I think the only ones are missing are the subs that CORE adds, but i think i can fix that. Again, run a virus scan before unraring just to be sure.

This one is for Germany using Ostheim resources. The infantry, armour etc is matched, the aircraft should be, i had a few problems trying to figure out some of the models. If someone can test it and tell me if there are any errors, i can look at them. That goes for the other two as well, i'd really appreciate it if someone tried these out and tell me any bugs. View attachment CORE OSTHEIM 0.7 GER.rar

This one is for Germany using Ostheim resources. The infantry, armour etc is matched, the aircraft should be, i had a few problems trying to figure out some of the models. If someone can test it and tell me if there are any errors, i can look at them. That goes for the other two as well, i'd really appreciate it if someone tried these out and tell me any bugs. View attachment 124043
Works great! Thank you!