• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
lilla lilla Krantz..... ;)

Krantz said:
if you go on msn! :(
Krantz, I understand your frustration, and since I'm mostly the reason for it I want to apologize.. I'll probably go buy a computer tomorrow, when I get it up and running we'll work it out. Ultimately, it's our decision what to do.. :p

Agreed. How we arrange the nations is a scenario matter, you are free to make any scenario you want when the map is ready. Let's focus on getting the damn thing done first.. :p

Really? Damn.. Well, in that case there's no point for me to continue. I just can't do this without him. Waiting for confirmation from Krantz though.

Krantz said:
We don't want to use södra västra norra östra.

Could we use sunnfinnheden, västfinnheden, östfinnheden, nordfinnheden, Indre, Övre, Ytre, Nedre.

sunn are a old word, I think it sound better then syd in name on places.

Norway are using, Vest, Öst, nord, sör, sunn, Indre, Övre, Nedre, Ytre.
Same shit, different wrapping.. If they are not real landskap, härad or other real names, they should be replaced.

An example: In Finnmark I could have called the province a province "Nord-Finnmark", but as it is an non-existing name, I named the province Porsanger instead (Porsanger is the largest kommune, and also the name of the fjord). Capiche? :D

...and the use of "Sunn" is not in south Norway, it is in all landskap or old kingdoms which have an old name, like from the viking age. There's only a handfull of those names left. Sør is the name used for 90% of this, regardless of geographic position.. I'm sorry if my explaination isn't good.. :rolleyes: