• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
deallus said:
According to a map of the new region borders made by the danish government, that is not true.. It would also be strange to call a region hovedstaden (the capitol) without having the capitol of Denmark.. ;)
Ah, right, but the old Københavns Amt doesn't include Københavns kommune, Københavns Kommune and Frederiksberg Kommune are their own kommune-amts.

HoChiMinh said:
So you are going to make nations of the landskap and whatever they call the ceremonial regions in the other countries?
That's right.

Temporary nation-list, also the order of the shields previously posted:

Norway (fylker):
Oslo
Akershus
Østfold
Oppland
Hedmark
Buskerud
Vestfold
Telemark
Aust-Agder
Vest-Agder
Rogaland
Hordaland
Sogn og Fjordane
Møre og Romsdal
Sør-Trøndelag
Nord-Trøndelag
Nordland
Troms
Finnmark

Sweden (län):
Stockholm
Uppsala
Södermanland
Östergötland
Kalmar
Gotland
Blekinge
Kronoberg
Skåne
Halland
Jönköping
Västra Götaland
Värmland
Örebro
Västmanland
Dalarna
Gävleborg
Jämtland
Västernorrland
Västerbotten
Norrbotten

Finland (liitto):
Uusimaa
Itä-Uusimaa
Häme
Päijät-Häme
Kymenlaakso
Etelä-Karjala
Åland
Varsinais-Suomi
Satakunta
Pirkanmaa
Keski-Suomi
Etelä-Pohjanmaa
Pohjanmaa
Keski-Pohjanmaa
Etelä-Savo
Pohjois-Savo
Pohjois-Karjala
Pohjois-Pohjanmaa
Kainuu
Lapi

Iceland (landshluta):
Höfuðborgarsvæðið
Reykjanes
Vesturland
Vestfirði
Norðurland vestra
Norðurland eystra
Austurland
Suðurland

Estonia:
Harjumaa
Hiiumaa
Ida-Virumaa
Järvamaa
Jõgevamaa
Läänemaa
Lääne-Virumaa
Pärnumaa
Põlvamaa
Raplamaa
Saaremaa
Tartumaa
Valgamaa
Viljandimaa
Võrumaa

Latvia:
Aizkraukle
Alūksne
Balvi
Bauska
Cēsis
Daugavpils
Dobele
Gulbene
Jēkabpils
Jelgava
Krāslava
Kuldīga
Liepāja
Limbaži
Ludza
Madona
Ogre
Preiļi
Rēzekne
Rīga
Saldus
Talsi
Tukums
Valka
Valmiera
Ventspils

Lithuania:
Alytus
Kaunas
Klaipėda
Marijampolė
Panevėžys
Šiaulai
Tauragė
Telšiai
Utena
Vilnius

Damn, that was a lot.. How many tags are there to my disposal anyway? I must assure you that the nations in the baltics will probaby be a lot fewer, unless I considerably rise the number of provinces there.. The baltic map is my first priority for adding provinces, since I currently have about 400 provinces left.

This will be nice... playing Stockholms Län and doing a SD (Scandinavia Domination). ^^

About tags: I think it'll be enough atm.

Also: what did you base the provinces of greenland on? I thught greenland was divided into only three districts (south, west and east).

HoChiMinh said:
This will be nice... playing Stockholms Län and doing a SD (Scandinavia Domination). ^^

About tags: I think it'll be enough atm.

Also: what did you base the provinces of greenland on? I thught greenland was divided into only three districts (south, west and east).
Greenland is actually divided into 18 kommuner, there was a better map somewhere, but I can only find this at the moment.

Greenland will probably be only one nation.

gl(.gif

Last edited:
Russia:
graphics-russland.gif

Мурманск (Murmansk)
Карелия (Karelia)
Ленинград (Leningrad)
Санкт-Петербург (Sankt-Peterburg)
Архангельск (Arkhangelsk)
Вологда (Vologda)
Новгород (Novgorod, Birgers shield)
Псков (Pskov)
Тверь (Tver)
Смоленск (Smolensk)
Калининград (Kaliningrad)
Брянск (Bryansk)

Last edited:
Very, very, very cool! I think the usage of modern provinces is acceptable in the sense this map is not targetted for a specific scenario with a specific timeline, and as such it can be used for Nordic scenarios in any time period. :)

Going to try to figure out some use for this... Awaiting its release already...

EDIT: Try to rush this out as quickly as possible, I'm already keen on making some sort of Swedish "län" fantasy war map. :rolleyes: Uppsala län will conquer them all. :D

EDIT2: Another option is of course to base some Nordic historical war scenarios on this... Even though the modern kommuner are there.

Last edited:
to bad :eek: And 1 question are you gonna fix the provinces more historical becouse 1 example nykvarn was a commune in 1999, Before that it was a part of Södertälje. Ps: why not in AGC-EEP :rolleyes:

Yuriswe said:
to bad :eek: And 1 question are you gonna fix the provinces more historical becouse 1 example nykvarn was a commune in 1999, Before that it was a part of Södertälje. Ps: why not in AGC-EEP :rolleyes:

Because, you'd have to strip away most of AGC-EEP... Though, if you learn how to edit you can probably do it yourself. :D

HoChiMinh said:
Knivsta + Sigtuna + Upplandsbro + Håbo -> Sigtuna

I live in Håbo, and I can say we have a lot more to do with Enköping and Uppsala than Sigtuna. ;) I've only been in Sigtuna once when I was a child, whereas I've gone to school in Uppsala and visited Enköping on numerous occasions.

Merge us with Enköping if you have to...

Chaingun said:
I live in Håbo, and I can say we have a lot more to do with Enköping and Uppsala than Sigtuna. ;) I've only been in Sigtuna once when I was a child, whereas I've gone to school in Uppsala and visited Enköping on numerous occasions.

Merge us with Enköping if you have to...
I haven't merged Håbo with anything.