• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

antonius007

Private
3 Badges
Jan 25, 2013
  • Majesty 2
  • March of the Eagles
  • 500k Club
Last year I made a singleplayer map out of a multiplayer one, just for fun.

Codename Antonius was the result of my efforts: It's a map which is not too difficult to master, but it has several surprises, even for regular players.

After a break, I decided to make another single player map: Allies vs. Evil.
This map is somewhat more difficult than my first one, but is not too hard either.

Map 1 can can be downloaded from here:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/majesty-2-cold-sunrise/addons/codename-antonius-for-majesty-2-cold-sunrise

While map 2 can can be downloaded from here:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/majesty-2-cold-sunrise/addons/allies-vs-evil

All info about the maps and how to install them, can be found on the linked website, and is also included in the read me.txt file within the zipped files.

Have fun! ;)

antonius007

Last edited:
I was working on a very cool project, but it required much more manpower than just me alone, so unfortunately, I had to abandon it. I may be able to finish it if I find 2-3 people who are hard-working and interested.

I am really sorry to read that.
Since I am a noob, and lack any programming-skills, I can't offer myself to come to your aid.

But I am afraid that even if you would be able to assemble a team, and finish the project, not many people will be interested in its result anylonger.

With 5 years this game is already too old, and since it lacks the battle-generator like in the original Majesty, the re-playability factor equals zero for most players.
Hence they moved on to newer games.

Last edited:
No programming knowledge is required whatsoever for this one :) Some basic 3DS MAX skills are required, however. That, and a lot of patience and desire to do something cool :D

haha, I don't know :) I have a half-finished patch sitting on my hard drive for 2 years. I sorta want to make it happen at some point. I fixed a lot of crash bugs. Did lots and lots of fixes to balance in monster kingdom, rewrote AI logic almost entirely for map kingdom ais...