• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Lets assume they go allied as with other nations in the region, Anglo-French forces occupy African lands to get at the collaborating Swedes, Germans push through the Balkans and take pelopenese all the while the Ionian equivalent of Maltese faith, hope and charity (but a bit bigger), patrol the mediteranean destroying the Italian navy, the embattled Sicilian residents play host to thousands of allied troops before the big assault into the Axis underbelly and every hails the Ionian spirit of holding strategic positions for so long.

Ah, the trouble is that there's not much of an Axis going on; nor a Commintern for that matter. The only fascist states in this 1936 are Denmark and Venezuela (as dictatorships) and Greece (as HM's Government with the Fascists elected into power). Portugal used to be fascist as well, but had another revolution just before the end of the game, so it's a democracy now (or a burgeois dictatorship - same flag). The Communists are likewise limited in their success, with their most powerful countries being Belgium and Haiti...

Thank you Avindian, Mr. Santiago and ATTACK77!

Thank you, Commandante! I aim to please. :)
And mayorqw's hope has now reached fruition.

Another great AAR of yours. I am bit affraid of getting addictive to reading them. :p

Impressive, how you were able to put this one in a very unconventional way. My favourite pieces were the drawing of your empire and its heros at the turn of centuries along with the modern day Ionian Odyssey and making museums out of obsolete warships in your former provinces.

Necro, much? :)

While I'm here, though, I may as well throw my praise in, too. This was a great AAR.

Wisked through this one today, old friend, and I've got to say plainly that the number of things you can do with your AARs, you are far too talented to remain here! Computer graphics, poetry, comedy, brilliant gameplay. You got the lot. Just need to start writing narratives now ;)

Another great AAR of yours. I am bit affraid of getting addictive to reading them. :p

Impressive, how you were able to put this one in a very unconventional way. My favourite pieces were the drawing of your empire and its heros at the turn of centuries along with the modern day Ionian Odyssey and making museums out of obsolete warships in your former provinces.
Thanks! When I play such games I tend to develop a fondness for their main characters and armies/ships; their own little adventures and lives beyond the game’s needs.

Necro, much? :)

While I'm here, though, I may as well throw my praise in, too. This was a great AAR.
Much appreciated!

Wisked through this one today, old friend, and I've got to say plainly that the number of things you can do with your AARs, you are far too talented to remain here! Computer graphics, poetry, comedy, brilliant gameplay. You got the lot. Just need to start writing narratives now ;)
You flatter me, good sir! But I tend to focus my narrative creative energies in writing non-AAR stories (usually humorous science fiction short stories), irregularly and usually in Greek. Although I’ve seen narrative gems in these AAR sections, my primary interest is in exploring the elements that make an AAR something distinct, as opposed to something I could have written with any alternative history in mind.

I don't know I hadn't posted here before, but that error is now rectified! A very fine AAR.

You flatter me, good sir! But I tend to focus my narrative creative energies in writing non-AAR stories (usually humorous science fiction short stories), irregularly and usually in Greek. Although I’ve seen narrative gems in these AAR sections, my primary interest is in exploring the elements that make an AAR something distinct, as opposed to something I could have written with any alternative history in mind.

Very well put, and I understand fully. Always looking to innovate. You're gonna go far :)

Thanks for the optimism, robou! And Avindian, of course. :)