• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Dio-Sama

Private
18 Badges
May 19, 2021
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Knights of Honor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
Hello Hello! I have come bearing results! After several Sindh games, I have come up with a Semi-good guide on beginning moves and conquests. Indeed, when it was 1900 the Horn of Africa was Sindhi Africa! And the nations of Bukkara, Khiva, and Kokand were all puppets! Let's begin.

Beginning moves-
First, put the nationalist faction. Second, don't lower the slider for supplying your troops. There is a chance that you won't be able to bring them back up to shape again, and also you'll be going to war soon. Justify a conquer wargoal on Kalat, and save scum until under 10 infamy is inflicted. The AI always splits their army in two, they are stronger, but rush the 12 stack in Dalubadin(they retreat to there), and than rush down the smaller part of the Kalat army that was split off. However, if this attack fails, instead occupy the capital of Kalat, named....Kalat, then strike, it always works. Rush down the retreating army and stack wipe. Occasionally they might ally Kokand or Bukhara, so if they do, merely kill Kalat's army as stated before, restore troops in homeland, and the AI usually sends a 15 or 12 stack, but they are always half org, so you can win. buk,khi,kok ally Persia, so they'll always get military access. After a couple battles start occupying. It'll be relatively fast with your 3 starting cav, so either split your army to multi-siege or have one 6 stack siege while the others hunt small stacks. You'll probably lose a 3 stack so your choice on how to siege will vary. Occupy all of Kalat, and Annex. Then Justify on Makran(no real guide for this, the best their army gets too is a 3k.

Ensuring Prosperity-
Depending on how long the war took, you should have 10-8 infamy. I recommend being quick, because this guide hinges on Russia's inevitable war with Persia and the 3 nations. In my best run, Russia steamrolled Persia and ally's, allowing you, to take the neighboring province of Laristan something, and then the big pop blob region exactly north of it. And after that, you're pretty much A-OK. If you spent some diplopoints improving relations with Britain(if opinion is under 125 after a certain tech they get a free annex wargoal on you!), then you'll be sphered(protected from angry Persia which can still make a better army than you), and free to puppet the 3 nations up north. Take the super valuable West Panjab Province if Britain comes into blows with them which they almost always do. Sadly, this is not a form india guide. It's just not happening with Sindh. I hope my Guide works! This was played in Vanilla.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
and save scum until
Meh...

Kudos for your effort but unfortunately I had to stop reading after this.

/edit: I know that the infamy mechanic in the way it is implemented is not... well... the best, you could say. But still I'm no friend of saving/reloading until the dice fall to my favor.

Meh...

Kudos for your effort but unfortunately I had to stop reading after this.

/edit: I know that the infamy mechanic in the way it is implemented is not... well... the best, you could say. But still I'm no friend of saving/reloading until the dice fall to my favor.
Hey, I'd love to see Sindh beat Russia and the UK at once, if you reaaally don't want to cheat

Edit: Besides this guide can't work if you don't continuously expand and beef up however you can. I've had several games of Punjab and Afghanistan ending the game;/

Last edited: