Since the new update why are some precincts is blacked out? I couldn't find the reward chest after killing the derelicts on the streets!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey @savvyself - thanks for raising this. This sounds like something that we're investigating at the moment and is part of the Known Issues list:

• Players may experience exterior Fog of War failing to lift after taxi travel into another neighbourhood during long sessions of play (2+ hours.) We are currently investigating this issue.

Please do head on over to the Bug Reports section of the forums to let us know all the details. Thank you, and my apologies that you've encountered this issue.

-Anna

• 1Like
Reactions:
No need to apologise, just fix it already considering I purchased the DLC. It seems to black out as well when purchasing a precinct from a minor faction even after taking over rackets within that faction or a neighbouring faction.

If the fog of war is affecting the gaming why don't you just get rid of it altogether? There's no point using that as a feature in the game if you can't do it as properly as AOE or Civ.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
No need to apologise, just fix it already considering I purchased the DLC. It seems to black out as well when purchasing a precinct from a minor faction even after taking over rackets within that faction or a neighbouring faction.

If the fog of war is affecting the gaming why don't you just get rid of it altogether? There's no point using that as a feature in the game if you can't do it as properly as AOE or Civ.
Disregard my query, saving it and loading the save gets rid of the fog of war. Cheers

• 1Like
Reactions:
I'm having this problem too. Took over the first area. Went to an adjoining one. Whole thing was completely dark, couldn't see anything unless i zoomed out to the world map view. Most places wouldn't let me go inside, kept trying, found one that did. Attacking that building lifted the fog for most of the area, but there's still random patches of it that prevent me from seeing anything, I can go through them, but I can't enter buildings in the fog, and if I get in a fight on the street it stays blacked out for the fight.

Restarting my console fixed it.

Last edited: