• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mar 18, 2006
Isn't this the copy of said game?

External link removed- Had a dad

Though the kickaster got cancelled due to lack of funding it's still an available card/table game.

Last edited by a moderator:
It certainly shares some similarities, for sure. But both Call of Duty and Battlefield also look pretty similar for the untrained eye. Hopefully you'll soon get a chance to see some more of Leviathan: Warships in action and you'll see what makes it unique.

Congo: Nah, they're different. Leviathan the board/war game has been out for awhile now. It's basically late Victorian era battleships in the air. Leviathan: Warships is more about customizing and controlling a wet navy group.

It certainly shares some similarities, for sure. But both Call of Duty and Battlefield also look pretty similar for the untrained eye. Hopefully you'll soon get a chance to see some more of Leviathan: Warships in action and you'll see what makes it unique.
I agree with you. There will be some similarities between 2 games, but finding the differences is more important.

Isn't this the copy of said game?

External link removed- Had a dad

Though the kickaster got cancelled due to lack of funding it's still an available card/table game.
I want a game like that so bad! I love airbattleships XD

Last edited by a moderator: