• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

LumberKing

Philosopher
106 Badges
Dec 16, 2013
www.christianforums.com
  • Rome Gold
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Sengoku
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • March of the Eagles
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
  • Age of Wonders
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Victoria 2
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Magicka 2: Ice, Death and Fury
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
This is the sign-up thread for the Closed Alpha of the mod. Feel free to give an in-depth "résumé" of your experience with CK2 (playing, modding, et cetera) or simply say you want in. If you would like to keep things private, you are more than welcome to send me a private message. You will be invited to the testing group if you are accepted.

By signing up for this, you agree to the terms and conditions of the mod rules established by Paradox (here) and that you will make a regular bug report when possible to help us identify problems and progress with development so we can have a proper public release sooner than later. Failure to comply will mean you will no longer get updates for the mod (come on, we're not a company; just a bunch of hobbyists) as well as reluctance to accept you for the future Closed Beta testing.

Also, this is Alpha not Beta, meaning a lot of things will be broken and not working with new updates consistently breaking the previous versions. So don't expect to be playing a grand mega-campaign for your awesome AAR.

Sign me up please! My only Paradox modding experience was with EU4 (and EU2 as a little kid). I made a tiny mod to make Haiti flag historical and found a vanilla infinite money exploit as Ming. But I have lots of experience modding around with some other games so I can file good bug reports, and hopefully make some small contributions here and there if anything needs doing. Also this is my fav mod ever so yeah :D

I would like to sign up! I have been around Ck2 ever since its start, and am on the teams of many mods. Would gladly help you test this out! :)

I'll admit, I don't have much experience with modding, however I'd love to assist with the development of this mod through testing gameplay and giving suggestions. I find the idea of China and the rest of East Asia in CK2 interesting, and I was interested in this mod the moment I found out about it.

I'd be down to help out. I have some dabbling experiences with modding. I never got far enough to be confident to post them but I do mostly culture/religion modding. Other than that, I'd just be happy to help out and learn a bit of the mod so I can do an AAR with it when it is stable :) I also have 1510 hours in the game, so I do like to at least pretend I know what I'm doing.

Last edited:
Hello I have an almost unexistant modding experience but I have a lot of hours and I have been following this mod since a couple versions ago, so I would really like to be considered for the open beta.

I would like to be signed up for it because I can be quite perceptive and diligent when reporting bugs and giving suggestions on what could/can be changed but I have no ck2 modding skills as of now and I'm just out to help this mod go further a bit quicker. I may not look like a good ck2 player but I have spent quite the amount of time in it and last but not least, I need something to reignite my extinguished flame for ck2

Hi. I'm interested in Chinese and Japanese history and also have a little bit experience in modding. I created a few mods and submods for personal use. I played CK II for thousands of hours. I would love to help with testing the mod.

I don't have any modding experience, but I would like to help with development through testing gameplay and looking for bugs, and possibly giving suggestions. I like the idea of China and east asia being in ck2

I'm interested in helping, I've been playing Ck2 since the far off days when the Prince and the Thane was up to date, and I've done modding in most aspects of the game, with varying degrees of success.

Howdy, I am interested in this. I have nearly 3500 hours of gameplay, while my modding skills arent great, I make little changes as I feel necessary. Plus I would love to see how the mod has been going and contribute when and where I can :)

hey king I'd love to help test out the mod! I'm experienced with QC (diploma in game dev) and pretty into CK2 with 200ish hours in it. I'm not so experienced with modding, but i have learned a bit through customizing umbra spherae.

The main reason i wanna help out is that I'm Singaporean and i desperately want to see a day where i can play as a malay pagan and world conquest ruling from temasek lmfao. I'm not super active on these forums so contact me on discord (bwfiq#7288) or twitter (@razzabeaw)!

• 2Like
Reactions: