• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(28295)

Private
Apr 25, 2004
I was playing Byzans and got into a strugle with Venedi, I managed to take all of her provinses (including the capital) except the island corfu which has a supply limit at only 6. The low supply limit is destroying my armies much faster then I can sail them over, any sugestions on taking a target like that?

Yet I think yoiu lose fewer troops if you besiege it it with a slightly higher number of troops than allowed.

Or you can simply 'feed the meat-grinder' and thjroq in new armies as the old ones go away.

If your troops die faster than your navy can replenish them, then you need a bigger navy :D

Just ferry over some 20000 infantry and 60-70 cannons, then send some 5000+ more infantry every month until you see that breach in the wall in the siege window, then assault. (Or send 100000+ infantry and 100+ cannons and assault at once) Blockade while besieging if you have the technology for it.

(And yes, lots of your soldiers will starve of attrition - just tell them it is for the greater good :p)