• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wait, how do you do that? Lol.

I am on the Xbox One. It's the button on the left side of the thumbstick. Sorry forget the name, the one with 2 small squares on it. Also when you are in the galaxy map you can use it to cycle as well.

I am on the Xbox One. It's the button on the left side of the thumbstick. Sorry forget the name, the one with 2 small squares on it.

lol, the button formerly known as select, not to be confused with the button formerly known as start.

I find it funny that even after all this time almost no one (myself included) bothered to learn or use the new button names , view and menu respectively.

THANK YOU!

You are welcome. :)

lol, the button formerly known as select, not to be confused with the button formerly known as start.

I find it funny that even after all this time almost no one (myself included) bothered to learn or use the new button names , view and menu respectively.

Thank you so much for that. Sadly I have super powers. Super powers of a gold fish. Sadly I am sure I will forget this lol.

If any of you have some unanswered questions, you'd like to see addressed, before making a purchase decision, there is a stream happening with our CM @badgr, today at 5p.m. CET (Stockholm time).

Just ask your questions in the Twitch chat when we're streaming. :)

D04qzMmWoAAwZOE.jpg