• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Der Kunstler

First Lieutenant
51 Badges
Oct 9, 2004
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Semper Fi
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
I'm playing as Germany and here's the situation: France declared war on me as soon as I re-occupied the Reinland. England then declared war on me soon after. This must have been an unpopular decision for their populations because the war entry level was in the negative for both nations.

Anyhow, I started fighting in 1936 - with the result that I have the Vichy France event and I have recently annexed the entire United Kingdom, South Africa, Persia, and Iraq.

However, the USA declared war on me in 1940, although they haven't been able to do much as they can't get a foothold and don't have a good place to launch their bombers from.

It is now late 1940. Japan is still neutral. Should I attack Russia? Russia now have about 230 divisions to my 200, but a lot of my divisions are scatterd around Africa and India. The latest tanks I have are Pz IVs. I don't want to fight both the USA and Russia at the same time but if I wait I'm afraid Russia will just keep getting stronger - and I am out of manpower.

What do you guys think?

Upvote 0
Der Kunstler said:
I'm playing as Germany and here's the situation: France declared war on me as soon as I re-occupied the Reinland. England then declared war on me soon after. This must have been an unpopular decision for their populations because the war entry level was in the negative for both nations.

Anyhow, I started fighting in 1936 - with the result that I have the Vichy France event and I have recently annexed the entire United Kingdom, South Africa, Persia, and Iraq.

However, the USA declared war on me in 1940, although they haven't been able to do much as they can't get a foothold and don't have a good place to launch their bombers from.

It is now late 1940. Japan is still neutral. Should I attack Russia? Russia now have about 230 divisions to my 200, but a lot of my divisions are scatterd around Africa and India. The latest tanks I have are Pz IVs. I don't want to fight both the USA and Russia at the same time but if I wait I'm afraid Russia will just keep getting stronger - and I am out of manpower.

What do you guys think?

i think this is not a bug

Status
Not open for further replies.