• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Tpatt

Recruit
Nov 25, 2021
How can i fix this, I’m trying to figure out how to fix this bug it only effects the space station for the aquatics ship set i get the mammal star base with the aquatic modules sets that look badly out of place,
I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing works
image.jpg

Unfortunately if you took that system from another empire, then the station will stay with previous skin, while the modules you build will have the skin of your empire. So it's not really a bug and you can't fix it. You can of course remove station and build a new one for influence cost.

Unfortunately if you took that system from another empire, then the station will stay with previous skin, while the modules you build will have the skin of your empire. So it's not really a bug and you can't fix it. You can of course remove station and build a new one for influence cost.
I never took the system it’s a jump from my capital system, even when I’m in the Shipset skin screen when createing a new empire it shows the citadel that looks exactly like the or picture all the other Shipsets are fine ex the aquatics station