Shattered Hope showing in launcher, not in game? (Epic)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Xebec22

Recruit
19 Badges
Jan 18, 2021
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Surviving Mars
  • BATTLETECH
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
I purchased Shattered Hope DLC on Epic Games launcher, and I can't enable the content in game.

When I launch the game from Epic, I can enable the DLC in the Paradox Launcher (all DLCs show).. but once the game loads it only allows me to check/uncheck halloween content and the New Alliances DLC.

I've tried restarting, and have even reinstalled Surviving the Aftermath in Epic without luck.

Any ideas?

The Paradox Launcher and the link to the game(s) is screwy - don't trust what it tells you.

You can verify your Purchased History at ParadoxPlaza Account page?
When you say you've uninstalled/reinstalled, does the steps include checking to make sure all files in ProgramFiles and User Documents are also removed? (Make a backup of your Saves first, but I read reports Saves are in a different version now since last week's patch) So the reinstall is a "clean" install.

Does it show up in the Epic Store app like how New Alliance is shown? And that it is shown as downloaded and installed?
Quit and close the app and then restart? The Epic Store App itself might screws up the purchased history of the account...and/or might need an update.

If still not showing up, contact Epic Store Support to verify your account, at their end, shows item as purchased (especially if not show up at ParadoxPlaza Account). Make sure to mention in your report all the steps you had done to verify as above or they would ask you the same questions again...

Okay - if people who are affected by the issues with the Epic store could please DM me with their Epic account ID, I can pass this info on to their support team to help with the investigation.

(double posting just to make sure people see this!)
I never do a DM, is the option "start conversation"?

Do we have any ETA on when will this be fixed?
I don't believe this is the issue with Epic store since the Paradox launcher reads the DLC correctly, and if you manually delete the DLC from the files and then verify the game via Epic Games launcher, it will install the DLC once again

Hello,

we had some unfortunate issues with the Epic version of Shattered Hope that caused the DLC to not function correctly. We've addressed this issue in the latest build (version 1.24.0.5327). Updating the game to the newest version should fix the issue and make Shattered Hope playable.

Sorry that the fix took more time than anticipated (I blame the weekend :)).

• 1Like
Reactions: