• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Questions for HousePet regarding site "scaling" (which RMG settings affect them):
You did not list Gemstone Mine and Glass Furnace's scaling?
Also, I'm unsure why you listed Shrines Islands: Visit Scaling. and Inn Shared: Visit Scaling. They're not used or modifed in the SR expansion, right?
And what is "Standard Exploration sites"?
You also listed "All Shrines" but there is no Shrine modified by the SR mod, right?

I tested the new RMG, it works. I removed the old mod and renamed the folder from HousePet. Dr_K should update the 2 mods tomorrow.

Water patches are too big (we aimed for 8-10 hexes) and there are too many of them IMO. And it seems decorations spread too much when they appear: most of the bodies of water on the map I created have no decoration, but one of them is full of green decorations (on all of its Water hexes).
We also still have the "1-hex narrow paths" issue. I am strongly in favour of dropping them entirely and accepting to have separate continents. This is totally fine IMO, the Shadow layer can have a different geography from surface and UG and it's fine to have to go through surface to reach some areas on the Shadow layer.

Conversely, I'm disturbed by the disappearance of direct link between Shadow layer and UG but I need to read old discussions about that.

EDIT:
Its possible to melt the models for sword of the Ashen rose into 1 model by making them change its actual models on terrain instead of having two different structures. Just like Ravens Keep does.
It is an attractive idea but I think one key drawback is that we then cannot have a Shadow Realm-specific defender set. So I'd be against moving from 2 structures (one SR, one non-SR) to 1 for now.

Last edited:
Basically, all the generation scaling settings are correct, except for the few that I mentioned and have corrected.
They are listed in no particular order in the editor, so I just copied out most of them in the order that I found them. This included some non-SR generation passes so that I could make sure that we were using the settings correctly. And also since they are described differently in the editor to how they are described in game.
Resource Structures in game settings = Treasure Sites in the code = Things like mines and nodes. The ones with visible defenders that are generated around cities or in small groups of 3.
Treasure Structures in game settings = Exploration Sites in the code = Things have to be entered with one stack, and are usually generated in random places all over the map.

As far as the Water patches, narrow paths and the gates situation goes, those are all linked to each other. So I'll need to find another spare week sometime to make another attempt at revising those.

Something to monitor: I had a AI stack lead by a recruit (iron medal) Bone Dragon, whereas its stack had an Elder Bone Dragon as well. Perhaps I have a screenshot to prove it when I return from vacation.

Also, it isn't linked to the Elder Eldritch Horror's page (along with the usual "unlocks" line):

The forgotten throne of Wizard King - Eldritch Altar of the Elder Eldritch Horror is not linked in the mystery city upgrade.

I linked it correctly. So it's not a problem any longer.

- for the living Archon Dwelling, the white stripes on the ground on the strategic map must be removed (they are specific to the Undead Archon Dwelling and look very weird for the living Archons IMO). Not sure the dwelling areas outside the central hex should be kept either as they look like Undead Archon areas too.

I intend to work little on this dwelling. I removed the Necro terrain decal so far. I will also replace the Necro Districts consisting of gravestones little later.

Some Archon abilities are not properly sourced, and they are mixed with inherent unit abilities.

Archon's description only mentions:
- 40% Spirit Resistance;
- Devoted to Good.

Legionnaire and Footman have:
- Devoted to Good (source: Inherent);
- True Sight (source: Archon);
- Shadow Walking (source: Inherent);
- 40% Spirit Resistance (source: Archon).

Obviously, expected description for Archons should mention:
- 40% Spirit Resistance;
- Devoted to Good;
- True Sight;
- Shadow Walking.

And sources for abilities should be:
- Devoted to Good (source: Archon);
- True Sight (source: Archon);
- Shadow Walking (source: Archon);

So:
- remove the inherent Devoted to Good and Shadow Walker abilities for Archon units that have them;
- add Devoted to Good and Shadow Walker to Archon property.
- change the Archon's description accordingly: add True Sight and Shadow Walking to the bullet list. (this I can do in Shadowrealm.xml)

[EDIT]I removed the notes about 40% Spirit Resistance, as this ability is correctly sourced and included in the description.[/EDIT]
[EDIT]Corrected the name of some abilities :rolleyes: [/EDIT]

Also, would it be possible to change audio tracks for Archon units? They currently have the same undead groan as Revenants when they are wounded.

Last edited:
- change the Archon's description accordingly: add Third Eye and Shadow Walker to the bullet list. (this I can do in Shadowrealm.xml)
Unclear if you mean the description of the Archon ability? If yes, then please do edit it.
For the rest, that's not high-priority and belongs to this thread: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/shadow-realm-descriptions-and-localizations.1262233/

I add the issue of sound to the list of known issue. Maybe we can use AoW2 sounds?

Description has been appended. However, before I upload the file, I'd suggest to quickly rewrite the description proper. Currently, it is not up to the in-game standards, even for dwelling factions:
Code:
This creature is a (Living) Archon and has:
I propose to start with a temporary:
Code:
Archons retired from Athla when Merlin closed the Shadow Gate at the end of the Shadow Wars, centuries ago. They live now in the Shadow Realm where they have ever since been locked on behalf of the Shadow Elves in an eternal war against shadow demons.
until a consensus is found (and you can correct my try just now, of course). For instance, a brief phrase could mention their origin and role on Athla.

By the way, could someone recall why there's a Lesser Resurrect line in Shadowrealm.xml, and only a reference in the Balance mod acp?

Some Archon abilities are not properly sourced, and they are mixed with inherent unit abilities.

Archon's description only mentions:
- 40% Spirit Resistance;
- Devoted to Good.

Legionnaire and Footman have:
- Devoted to Good (source: Inherent);
- Third Eye (source: Archon);
- Shadow Walker (source: Inherent);

Obviously, expected description for Archons should mention:
- 40% Spirit Weakness;
- Devoted to Good;
- Third Eye;
- Shadow Walker.

And sources for abilities should be:
- Devoted to Good (source: Archon);
- Third Eye (source: Archon);
- Shadow Walker (source: Archon);
- 40% Spirit Weakness (source: Archon).

So:
- remove the inherent Devoted to Good and Shadow Walker abilities for Archon units that have them;
- add Devoted to Good and Shadow Walker to Archon property.
- change the Archon's description accordingly: add Third Eye and Shadow Walker to the bullet list. (this I can do in Shadowrealm.xml)

[EDIT]I removed the notes about 40% Spirit Resistance, as this ability is correctly sourced and included in the description.[/EDIT]

Also, would it be possible to change audio tracks for Archon units? They currently have the same undead groan as Revenants when they are wounded.

Apart from that, I'm a bit leary about how they are set up. But I'm not sure, maybe to compare with Fairies, Dragons, Naga, Merfolk and Giants to see how it's set up.

Living Archon is directly set up from an undead dwelling and could potentially inherit their old kind of "original properties". But I doubt it's the case.

From Wikia:
All Archon Portrait.png Archon units have:

Their dwelling does not get "city terrain bonus" from terrain I noticed now. They do not spawn on the normal surface making volcanic and blighted slightly out of place, but if a map maker places them on the surface it makes sense.

I will set up city properties correctly with Volcanic and Blighted as they are a living race in a dwelling and should still have these bonuses despite them being restricted into the shadow realm through RMG.

Is Archon Legionary an Infantry or Pikemen? Or an Infantry that gets Pikemen traits?

Last edited:
Archon Legionary was designed as an Infantry with only Throw Spear, so no Pike Square: https://age-of-wonders-3.fandom.com/wiki/Template:Hiliadan/Archon_Legionary

I propose to start with a temporary:
We already have a lore text in the Wiki there: https://age-of-wonders-3.fandom.com/wiki/Template:Hiliadan/Archon_Legionary and it's already used in the ToW. Texts for race abilities are not lore texts, but texts which put words on the abilities of a race, see for instance the High Elf text (which is talking about Forestry, +1 resistance, Blight weakness, ranged bonus, etc.):
"High Elves are forest dwellers, who are resistant to most forms of magic, while being more vulnerable to poison and disease. High Elves specialize in ranged combat, their archers do not suffer penalties from attacking units at long range."

So I rather suggest something like this for Archons (but that belongs to the Development thread rather than this one):
"Archons value peace and mercy above evil acts. Their troops are Shadow Realm dwellers who do not suffer from Shadow Sickness. Creatures of light, Archons see through concealment and deceit and are protected from spirit damage."

I input your suggestion, but was I dubbed "lore text" was actually a long lore-inspired textual bit like:

Frostlings are a race of frigid humanoids that emerged from the frozen north in an age before recorded history. Pale and blue, like the ice they shape into dwellings, they can weather the most extreme cold.When the Commonwealth came to power, the Frostlings had to retreat deep into the frozen north. They blamed the Elves for the loss of their goddess, Artica, and devoted themselves to the preservation of powerful female beings that could trap the power of ice and snow. Their Ice Queens and White Witches chose the heartiest Frostlings to be their mates, and a new matriarchal society was forged. Now, Frostlings are bold and barbaric, directed by their cold hearts. They embark on frequent raids to the warmer lands. Their seafaring skills, offensive fighting style and frost magic spread fear among the coastline villages they pillage.But Frostings are even more deadly in their home arctic clime, where they build big cities carved into the very glaciers they hope will someday grow to cover the earth.
:)

But it's true that we have it for their dwelling in the ToW (Acropolis).

Now, what about Shadow Demons, if you please? Currently, it's a bland "This unit is a Shadow Demon and has...". I suggest to start with: "Shadow Demons haunt the Shadow Realm" to the least.

By the way, is it "Shadow Walker" or "Shadow Walking" in English? Currently, we have Shadow Running (based on other Running abilities), Lesser Shadow Walking, and Shadow Walker... Tell me, and I check the consistency of all occurrences in the files.

Ground Magic

Can't dispel Absorb Pain on recipient, whereas description says "all magic effects". If there are categories of magical effects that can't be dispelled, why not precise them in the description? Tested with a Ghoul Shadow Elf Engineer on a Lesser Spirit Elemental bound to a Martyr.

Glass Furnace

No battle enchantment yet, but perhaps it's intended or WIP. It's only that it's the same map as the Magma Forge.

Shadow Realm climate

Isn't this climate not disliked/hated by any faction/dwelling race? I get Ghoul Humans with +200 Happiness on Fertile Plains in Shadow Realm! Granted, their living version suffer from Shadow Sickness, but it's not a "great" deal as compared to a morale penalty.

Last edited:
Is Archon Legionary an Infantry or Pikemen? Or an Infantry that gets Pikemen traits?

Archon Legionary was designed as an Infantry with only Throw Spear, so no Pike Square: https://age-of-wonders-3.fandom.com/wiki/Template:Hiliadan/Archon_Legionary
Archon Legionary gets Polearm at vet. But it's still an infantry unit (he gets Climb Walls). I see him as a light pikeman, a bit like the Orcish Spearman, who is an irregular unit.

DESCRIPTION@SKILL_SHADOWSICKNESS

What about adding Wizard Kings to the bullet list of immune units, or are they considered as content exclusive to the campaign? Of course they are, but lore wise, can't they count, even if present in a scenario only if modders want them?

By the way, perhaps they could be added as modding resources, and separated (or duplicated) from the campaign proper?

A last thing, if you want other Shadow Elf heroes to be added in the RMG pool, I recall that I already proposed some ideas. I don't say they are specially interesting or fun to play with, but I took care to have original combinations of gender/class/specs, to complement the heroes pool of the campaign (which I guess will be available for RMG scenarios), and even vanilla ones.

Last edited:
Archon lore from AoW2:Wizard Throne files:

These overwordly beings fight fiercely for life, order, and good. Their soldiers strike with the holy power of the living. Archons fight for just causes, and preach virtue and obedience to their subjects. They seldom seek over to run any kingdom, but instead seem to appear when they might most likely be overpowered. Still, they persevere and are fearless in the face of death.

They appear as tall, sturdy humanoids with striking features and a radiant aura that has led many to tremble before them. They are particularly powerful against the Undead.

Historically, the Archon have shared close relations with the Elves, but in recent centuries the Elves and Archons have known their share of strife. The Archons claim that the Elves betrayed their promises and have gone astray. Though the Archons were defeated in their claim and were forced to reconsider their indignation, they clearly despise the dishonesty found among some Elven leaders. Archons guard their powers with holy orders and rituals that prevent deception.
Archons refer to the Elves as the "Firstlings", and preach that Elves serve to rejuvenate fallen worlds and prepare the way to a world of Magical Wonders.

GameConcepts.xml

I reported it there but perhaps it's better here as it requires skills in ToW editing.

RACES​
DESCRIPTION​
There are several different main races that can be played: Humans, Dwarves, Elves, Orcs, Draconians and Goblins. Each of these races has its own unique appearance and characteristics. Different races prefer different types of environment to live in, Goblins are happiest living and fighting in swamps, while Dwarves prefer the mountains. Choosing your race is very important as it determines the race of your starting city and army. Your relations with a race is represented by Race Happiness.[br/][br/]Races:[bulletList][bullet][hyperlink,GameConcept-00000159000002E2]Human[/hyperlink][/bullet][bullet][hyperlink,GameConcept-00000159000002E3]High Elf[/hyperlink][/bullet][bullet][hyperlink,GameConcept-00000159000002E4]Orc[/hyperlink][/bullet][bullet][hyperlink,GameConcept-00000159000002E5]Goblin[/hyperlink][/bullet][bullet][hyperlink,GameConcept-00000159000002E6]Dwarf[/hyperlink][/bullet][bullet][hyperlink,GameConcept-00000159000002E7]Draconian[/hyperlink][/bullet][bullet][hyperlink,GameConcept-000003180000001C]Halflings[/hyperlink][/bullet][bullet][hyperlink,GameConcept-0000033A00000478]Frostlings[/hyperlink][/bullet][bullet][hyperlink,GameConcept-0000032F000005A1]Tigrans[/hyperlink][/bullet][/bulletList][br/][br/]See also: [hyperlink,GameConcept-0000015900000226]Racial abilities[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,Tip-00000159000002A2]Your Leader[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,Tip-00000159000002A1]Units[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,GameConcept-000001590000021B]Passive abilities[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,GameConcept-000001590000025E]Migrate city[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,GameConcept-00000159000001F5]Cavern dirt walls[/hyperlink] [hyperlink,GameConcept-00000345000000B2]Race Happiness[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,GameConcept-00000345000000B1]Race Governance[/hyperlink]​
Issues:
  1. First line, only base game races are listed. I'd say that they can be seen as mere examples, and thus this doesn't require to add DLC races. I'd suggest to end first sentence with '...': "Humans, Dwarves, Elves, Orcs, Draconians, Goblins..."
  2. Links: all vanilla races have links, but only in English. Localizators should manually add links for Halflings, Frostlings, and Tigrans. I can do this as it's simply a copy and past from the English column (for the links) and another one (from each race description) to localize the races.
  3. A link for Shadow Elves is lacking.
Could someone add the lacking link for Shadow Elves in the English version, please?

DWELLINGS​
DESCRIPTION​
A Dwelling is a special type of city that allows you to produce unique units available only to that particular type of dwelling. Dwellings differ from regular cities in that they don’t have a population. This means that their domain can’t grow like regular cities. In addition, dwellings can only build their own unique upgrades; this means they are typically less useful as strategic sources of income, and more useful as a production site for unique units.[br/][br/]Dwellings:[bulletList][bullet][hyperlink,GameConcept-00000159000002ED]Dragons' Peak (Dragon)[/hyperlink][/bullet][bullet][hyperlink,GameConcept-00000159000002EE]Giants' Keep (Giant)[/hyperlink][/bullet][bullet][hyperlink,GameConcept-00000159000002EF]Sylvan Court (Fey)[/hyperlink][/bullet][bullet][hyperlink,GameConcept-00000159000002F0]Necropolis (Archon)[/hyperlink][/bullet][/bulletList][br/][br/]See also: [hyperlink,GameConcept-0000015900000260]Absorb city[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,GameConcept-00000159000001DF]Alignment[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,Tip-00000159000002A3]Cities and domain[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,Tip-00000159000002A6]Diplomacy[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,GameConcept-00000159000001F4]Diplomatic states[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,GameConcept-00000159000001F7]Domain[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,GameConcept-000001590000020B]Independent city[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,GameConcept-000001590000025B]Open borders[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,GameConcept-0000015900000224]Quests[/hyperlink].​
Issues:
  1. Links: links for DLC Dwellings are lacking, even in English. As I have access to both Balance mod and SR mod, I could proceed as proposed at point 2 above, only I guess that I have to wait for this issue to be corrected in either mod, and then copy and past the correction to the other mod.
  2. A link for SR Dwelling (Archon) is lacking. To remove any ambiguity, I propose to change "Necropolis (Archon)" into "Necropolis (Archon Revenant)" in the vanilla key.
Could someone please add the lacking link for Archon Dwelling "Acropolis (Living Archon)" in the English version?

RAIDER_SITES​
DESCRIPTION​
Some structures spawn hostile independent armies periodically until they are destroyed. These armies are hostile to Leaders and will attempt to occupy their resource sites and take over their cities. Like other structures, these structures are guarded, and can’t be destroyed until the guards are defeated.[br/][br/]Spawn Sites: [bulletList] [bullet] Brigand Hideout[/bullet] [bullet] Eldritch Pit[/bullet] [bullet] Haunted Boneyard[/bullet] [bullet] Monster Den[/bullet] [bullet] Necromantic Circle[/bullet] [bullet] Pirates' Nest[/bullet] [bullet] Winter Lair[/bullet][/bulletList] [br/][br/]See also: [hyperlink,GameConcept-000001590000023C]Structures[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,GameConcept-000001590000001B]Exploration sites[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,GameConcept-000001590000024F]Visit sites[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,GameConcept-0000015900000251]Watchtower[/hyperlink].​
Issue:
It's a bullet list, and SR spawning sites are lacking: insert in alphabetical order
Code:
[bullet] Larvae Pool[/bullet]
[bullet] Magic Rift[/bullet]
[bullet] Warband Camp[/bullet]
I can do this.

Last edited:
GameConcepts.xml

I reported it there but perhaps it's better here as it requires skills in ToW editing.

RACES​
DESCRIPTION​
There are several different main races that can be played: Humans, Dwarves, Elves, Orcs, Draconians and Goblins. Each of these races has its own unique appearance and characteristics. Different races prefer different types of environment to live in, Goblins are happiest living and fighting in swamps, while Dwarves prefer the mountains. Choosing your race is very important as it determines the race of your starting city and army. Your relations with a race is represented by Race Happiness.[br/][br/]Races:[bulletList][bullet][hyperlink,GameConcept-00000159000002E2]Human[/hyperlink][/bullet][bullet][hyperlink,GameConcept-00000159000002E3]High Elf[/hyperlink][/bullet][bullet][hyperlink,GameConcept-00000159000002E4]Orc[/hyperlink][/bullet][bullet][hyperlink,GameConcept-00000159000002E5]Goblin[/hyperlink][/bullet][bullet][hyperlink,GameConcept-00000159000002E6]Dwarf[/hyperlink][/bullet][bullet][hyperlink,GameConcept-00000159000002E7]Draconian[/hyperlink][/bullet][bullet][hyperlink,GameConcept-000003180000001C]Halflings[/hyperlink][/bullet][bullet][hyperlink,GameConcept-0000033A00000478]Frostlings[/hyperlink][/bullet][bullet][hyperlink,GameConcept-0000032F000005A1]Tigrans[/hyperlink][/bullet][/bulletList][br/][br/]See also: [hyperlink,GameConcept-0000015900000226]Racial abilities[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,Tip-00000159000002A2]Your Leader[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,Tip-00000159000002A1]Units[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,GameConcept-000001590000021B]Passive abilities[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,GameConcept-000001590000025E]Migrate city[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,GameConcept-00000159000001F5]Cavern dirt walls[/hyperlink] [hyperlink,GameConcept-00000345000000B2]Race Happiness[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,GameConcept-00000345000000B1]Race Governance[/hyperlink]​
Issues:
  1. First line, only base game races are listed. I'd say that they can be seen as mere examples, and thus this doesn't require to add DLC races. I'd suggest to end first sentence with '...': "Humans, Dwarves, Elves, Orcs, Draconians, Goblins..."
  2. Links: all vanilla races have links, but only in English. Localizators should manually add links for Halflings, Frostlings, and Tigrans. I can do this as it's simply a copy and past from the English column (for the links) and another one (from each race description) to localize the races.
  3. A link for Shadow Elves is lacking.
Could someone add the lacking link for Shadow Elves in the English version, please?

DWELLINGS​
DESCRIPTION​
A Dwelling is a special type of city that allows you to produce unique units available only to that particular type of dwelling. Dwellings differ from regular cities in that they don’t have a population. This means that their domain can’t grow like regular cities. In addition, dwellings can only build their own unique upgrades; this means they are typically less useful as strategic sources of income, and more useful as a production site for unique units.[br/][br/]Dwellings:[bulletList][bullet][hyperlink,GameConcept-00000159000002ED]Dragons' Peak (Dragon)[/hyperlink][/bullet][bullet][hyperlink,GameConcept-00000159000002EE]Giants' Keep (Giant)[/hyperlink][/bullet][bullet][hyperlink,GameConcept-00000159000002EF]Sylvan Court (Fey)[/hyperlink][/bullet][bullet][hyperlink,GameConcept-00000159000002F0]Necropolis (Archon)[/hyperlink][/bullet][/bulletList][br/][br/]See also: [hyperlink,GameConcept-0000015900000260]Absorb city[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,GameConcept-00000159000001DF]Alignment[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,Tip-00000159000002A3]Cities and domain[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,Tip-00000159000002A6]Diplomacy[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,GameConcept-00000159000001F4]Diplomatic states[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,GameConcept-00000159000001F7]Domain[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,GameConcept-000001590000020B]Independent city[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,GameConcept-000001590000025B]Open borders[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,GameConcept-0000015900000224]Quests[/hyperlink].​
Issues:
  1. Links: links for DLC Dwellings are lacking, even in English. As I have access to both Balance mod and SR mod, I could proceed as proposed at point 2 above, only I guess that I have to wait fohis issue to be corrected in either mod, and then copy and past the correction to the other mod.
  2. A link for SR Dwelling (Archon) is lacking. To remove any ambiguity, I propose to change "Necropolis (Archon)" into "Necropolis (Archon Revenant)" in the vanilla key.
Could someone please add the lacking link for Archon Dwelling "Acropolis (Living Archon)" in the English version?

RAIDER_SITES​
DESCRIPTION​
Some structures spawn hostile independent armies periodically until they are destroyed. These armies are hostile to Leaders and will attempt to occupy their resource sites and take over their cities. Like other structures, these structures are guarded, and can’t be destroyed until the guards are defeated.[br/][br/]Spawn Sites: [bulletList] [bullet] Brigand Hideout[/bullet] [bullet] Eldritch Pit[/bullet] [bullet] Haunted Boneyard[/bullet] [bullet] Monster Den[/bullet] [bullet] Necromantic Circle[/bullet] [bullet] Pirates' Nest[/bullet] [bullet] Winter Lair[/bullet][/bulletList] [br/][br/]See also: [hyperlink,GameConcept-000001590000023C]Structures[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,GameConcept-000001590000001B]Exploration sites[/hyperlink],hyperlink,GameC [oncept-000001590000024F]Visit sites[/hyperlink], [hyperlink,GameConcept-0000015900000251]Watchtower[/hyperlink].​
Issue:
It's a bullet list, and SR spawning sites are lacking: insert in alphabetical order
Code:
[bullet] Larvae Pool[/bullet]
[bullet] Magic Rift[/bullet]
[bullet] Warband Camp[/bullet]
I can do this.
Race Tigrans: 0000032F000005A1
Race Frostlings: 0000033A00000478
Race Halflings: 000003180000001C
Race Shadow Elves: 3E363B0E00000001

Living Archon Dwelling "Acropolis": 3E363B0E00000004
Merfolk Reef Colony: 000003400000091E
Naga Dwelling: 0000032F0000006A

Is this enough or do you need more?

It's perfect! At first glance, I don't need any links for raider sites. I will upload the corrected file in a couple of weeks (once I can test in-game).

However, it's the opportunity to actually add links for all the raider sites in DESCRIPTION@RAIDER_SITE. What would be the team's decision?

[EDIT]It's done. Localizators should adapt the additions in GameConcepts.xml to their language, as they currently are in English (the three entries in the post above).[/EDIT]

Last edited:
- Shadow Burst (racial T3) can affect friendly units (should not)
This is fixed

- Lightning Sprites "Static Discharge“ is by default in "attack mode" and cannot be used as "move and attack“

The ability was not working from the beginning. Wrongly set up, but it's working now.
However, to understand what jumping is it maybe need to be slightly redesigned.

3 Hexes means that it's jumping 3 hexes from each target and not in a radius. I can jump from the target it touches with another 3 hexes and then another 3 hexes from the next target. If the intention to spawn a lightning sprite that can target on 4 damage over the whole tactical battle then fine.

- Elder Bone Dragon should have a higher stack priority than Bone Dragon (currently Bone Dragons lead stacks)

All Elder units have now 495 in stack priority. Most tier IV is capped around 490 and Elder units are now higher. So Frost Dragon is not leading Elder Frost Dragon and Bone Dragon not leading the Elder etc or something silly that the Elder Privateer is lead by tier III units.

Last edited: