• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There isn`t seem to be any event if Germany wins the war against France,Italy,Poland,Spain and Portugal.I conquered all the Continental France,before that smashed Poland and Italy and nothing...

Managed to get i working, although to next version ( 1.2 or what it is ) you should create more events and fix the lag if you manualy annex Commie France :p
But the rest is very good job

Please pardon me if this has already been covered. I have the HOI Anthology; if you are unfamiliar with it it essentially sets up HOI2, DD, and Arma as three separate games. Should I run SoN on HOI2 or DD - I am guessing that it is not Arma as it keeps crashing out after Hamburg Germany is created.

Many thanks,
Amartus

Technology Issues

I have some bugs or issues.When the Civil War ends one year later i wanted to upgrade some of my ships but i dont have any and i mean ANY Ship techteams(and maybe an air doctrine guy,since i dont have any).And i thinkwhen the civil war event took some of the techteams away i never got them back.And i dont know if there is but no civil war victory event never occured!Anyway any advice would be superbe!:happy:

PS.Exellent game put needs a few more Pre-War events,like a large peace-time IC increase or an army or navy build up protject!:p

HI! I tried this mod on HoI2 DDA 1.2 and now it's winter 1939. I don't have ANY techteams for air doctorines I annexed manually communist France because I didn't get any events for that for a week or so.. When is Germany going to be back as a puppet or somethin? When are the low-countries supposed to be invaded coz no events yet for that and is this mod supposed to be played whit HoI2 or HoI2 DD or arma? :D

Does anyone have this mod to re-upload?

Hi Nesic,

Turns out I don't see notifications unless I log on through my computer (or at least I never figured out how to check on my phone) but here is a link to a newly uploaded version of the mod. I haven't looked at it in years and I'm not sure what state it's in. Anyway enjoy it.

https://ufile.io/37cce

Thanks man.